10

3rd person's POV

The twelve girls stretched their arms as they just finished wiping the last window of the school. No one filed a case against them but the principal and the counsellor gave them a punishment. The counsellor gave them a 3 hours of nagging and the principal told them to clean every window in the school.

"That was so tiring" they all sat on the grass

"Sorry unnies for dragging you all into this mess" Yeojin said and looked down. She feels so bad and she blames herself.

"Why are you apologising? And why you didn't told us that you're getting bullied?" Sooyoung said and pulled the younger closer to her

"It's my fault that we had to clean all of the window here and I just don't want you guys to get in trouble" she said and the girls lets out an 'eyyyy's

"Let's go" Vivi stand up and they all look at her

"Where?" Haseul asked

"To the park" Vivi said

"But we still have to attend the last period" Jiwoo said

"Fuck the school, fuck the principal now let's go and cheer the baby up" they were shocked but stand up immediately and marched towards the back part of the school.

The girls climbed up to the wall and jumped into the other side. Heejin and Hyunjin are the only ones who's still there. Hyunjin clasped her hand and crouch down.

"Step on my hand and I'll help you to climb up" she said and Heejin just stare

"Don't you just stare at me and climb now before someone catch us here" Hyunjin said and Heejin stepped on her hands. She pushed Heejin up and Heejin jumped into the other side of the wall. Hyunjin climbed the wall and jump.

"How did you do that so easily?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin grinned

"We do that so often that's why we're used to it by now" Hyejoo said

"What did you say? 'we'??? You and Hyunjin are the only ones who likes to skip classes" Sooyoung said and the two started bickering.

"Yaaaaa where's mine?" Hyunjin whines when Vivi handed Yeojin an ice cream.

"Go buy your own" Hyunjin pouted and Heejin shove an ice cream to her face.

"Hey!! Oh an ice cream!" she smiled at Heejin and open the plastic.

"Thank you ugly bunny" she said earning a slap on her arm

"That hurts you know?" Hyunjin said and Heejin just rolled her eyes. Hyunjin looked away and started eating the ice cream that Heejin gave her.

A smile crept up to Heejin's face and Chaewon nudged her.

"I'm warning you Heejinie you can't fall for her. She's already engaged to Minho" she whispered to Heejin and Heejin furrowed her eyebrows

"What are you saying? Of course I know that and I'm not gonna fall for this stupid cat Chae" she said and chuckles

"I'll keep that in my mind Heej" Chaewon said and feed Hyejoo some ice cream. Jiwoo pouted and look at the couple across her.

"I want a girlfriend" she huffs and feed herself

"Before you wish for a girlfriend learn how to be faithful first" Sooyoung said and Jiwoo turns to her. The girls snorted and Jiwoo glares at Sooyoung.

"As if you're faithful Sooyoung-unnie" she said as she scoffs