11

3rd person's POV

"Hey! Stop using cheats!" Hyejoo shouted to Hyunjin but the girl just stick her tongue out.

"Just accept the fact that you lose" Hyunjin said and put her phone back to her pocket.

"Why are you looking at me like that, wolfie?" Hyunjin stand up when Hyejoo gave her a death glare.

"I will kill you" she said and Hyunjin quickly run around the basketball court. They moved there because there's so many people at the park.

"UNNIE! HYEJOO'S GONNA KILL ME!" Hyunjin screamed while running and Hyejoo is chasing her.

"I swear to god...." Haseul facepalm

"I'm so done with those two" she said and just sat there beside Vivi.

"Go Yerim do your job" Vivi said and Yerim smiled widely.

"Hyunjin-unnie! Hyejoo-yah!" she called the two and they quickly turns to her.

"Please don't kill each other. Let's just play basketball, okay?" she said and passed the ball to Hyejoo.

"Hey ugly bunny play with us!" Hyunjin said and drag Heejin to the court.

"Ya Choi Yerim go to Hyunjin-unnie. Heejin-unnie will be my partner" Hyejoo said and Yerim linked her arms with Hyunjin.

"Let's win this game, okay?" Hyunjin said but Yerim just smile widely

"I'm not sure about winning unnie" she said with her bright smile

"Oh my god" Hyunjin facepalm and they started the game.

"Why are you guarding me tokki?" Hyunjin said why dribbling the ball

"Duh because it's basketball?"

"Go to Yerim" Hyunjin said and avoided eye contact with Heejin.

"Now Heejin-unnie!" Hyejoo shouted and Heejin suddenly hugs Hyunjin making her stop dribbling. She stood there frozen and Hyejoo pick up the ball from the ground and shoot it.

"Go Hyejoo-yah!" Yerim cheered for her instead of stopping her to score.

Hyunjin is still frozen and she look at Heejin. Heejin smiled at her and Hyunjin almost faint. She got back to her senses and push Heejin away.

"Ya! That's unfair!" Hyunjin said and chase Hyejoo. She tackled the younger girl on the ground and put her in a headlock.

"That's not how you play wolfie" Hyunjin said and Hyejoo smile at her.

"At least you got a hug from Heejin" Hyejoo smirked and Hyunjin let go of her and pushed her.

"F-fuck you" Hyunjin cursed internally when she stuttered

"You like her, don't you?" Hyejoo teased her

"Of course not!" Hyunjin hit Hyejoo's arm. Hyejoo hit her back and Hyunjin hit her again.

"Stop hitting me!" Hyejoo said and hit Hyunjin.

"Then stop hitting me too!" Hyunjin hit her back. The two are hitting each other and the slap is getting harder and harder.

Hyejoo had enough of it and put Hyunjin in a headlock.

"Ya! Let go of me" the two are still bickering so they didn't notice the black limousine parked in the open court followed by a black van and men in black got off of it.

The rest of the girls look at them and shocked when the mean in black pointed a gun to Hyejoo.

"Let go of Young Lady" one of the men spoke. Hyejoo quickly let go of Hyunjin.

"Put down the guns" Hyunjin said and stand up. She helped Hyejoo to stand up and the guns are still pointed to the girl.

"I said put it down" Hyunjin said coldly

"But Young Lady she tried to ki----" Hyunjin glare at the man and cutted him off

"She's not trying to kill me. We're just playing around. Now put the fucking gun down" they quickly put the guns down and bow their head to Hyejoo

"We're so sorry we thought you're trying to kill her"

"Young Lady, Master Kim is already looking for you" Hyunjin let out a sigh and nodded