27

Hyunjin's POV

"Nahh you go in first" I push Heejin in front of our dorm's door. She punched in the passcode and open the door.

"I think they're asleep now" she whispered as we tiptoed towards our room. It's already 2AM, we just got home from strolling around the city.

The lights suddenly turns on, Heejin and I slowly turned where the switch where located and saw Haseul-unnie standing there.

"Fuck" I cursed underneath my breath and stand properly

"Where did you two go?" she asked sternly

"At the cemetery unnie" I said, she sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly

"Yeah.... Ummm unnie sorry for disrespecting you I'm mad that time and----"

"Shhhh I understand, okay? Just don't do it again" she ruffled my hair and look at Heejin.

"You two should change now and go to sleep"

"Good night unnie" we said in chorus and enter our room. I got my pajamas from my closet and went to the bathroom to change.

I got out of the bathroom and Heejin go inside. I went back to our room and lay on Heejin's bed 'cause I'm too lazy to climb up to my bed..... Or I just want to sleep beside her... No. I'm just lazy, that's all.

"Ya what are you doing in my bed?" Heejin said as she enter the room. I look at her and yawned.

"Just shut up and lay beside me already" I said and she just stand there. I grab her wrist and pulled her making her lay down beside me.

"Sweet dreams bunny" I whispered to her ear and close my eyes

"I don't want to see it!!!" I yelled as they pulled me to the bulletin board. The result of the exams are already out and they're dragging Hyejoo and I to the bulletin board.

"I said I don't want to see it!" I tried squirming around but Jungeun-unnie got a hold of me and covered my mouth.

We reached the bulletin board and I just stand there with Hyejoo beside me. The both of us are just looking around, not wanting to see the results.

"No way"

"Daebak"

"Hallelujah"

"Waaaaaaa"

Someone cupped my face and I look at the person. Jinsoul-unnie is wearing a proud smile and pinch my cheeks lightly.

"You did great Aeongie. I'm proud of you" my eyebrows furrowed and look at the list.

"Wait... What?" am I seeing this right?

10. Kim Hyunjin

"What the fuck?" I RANKED 10TH!???

I did a victory dance and all of them followed. All of the students are looking at us but we don't care. Bitch I ranked up from 100th to 10th.

I shove them away from the bulletin board and look for my friends' names.

12. Choi Yerim
18. Jeon Heejin
22. Park Chaewon
35. Son Hyejoo

"Pftttt" I look at Hyejoo and smile widely

"You should study harder" she's about hit me and I hid behind Vivi-unnie. I saw Sooyoung-unnie, Jungeun-unnie and Haseul-unnie handing money to Yeojinie.

"Hyunjin-unnie, Hyejoo-unnie let's go to the cafeteria! My treat!" Yeojin said, Hyejoo and I quickly approached her and put our arms around our maknae's shoulder.

Hyejoo and I laugh at the unnies before going to the cafeteria.