35

Hyunjin's POV

"Ouch!" I hissed and lay on the couch

"Shut up and get back up you big dummy" Jungeun-unnie said and slapped my thigh

I whines and sat back up. She pressed the cotton ball against the side of my lips again and I winced.

"Stay still" she said sternly making me pout

"And stop pouting your lips like a duck" she said and I stop pouting

"I'm really curious about what happened to the two of you last night for Heejin to do this to you" she said and put the cotton ball down. I sigh in relief and rest my back against the backrest of the couch.

"Hyun catch" Jinsoul-unnie threw something at my direction which I caught

"Thanks unnie" it's an ice pack. I pressed it against my right eye and look at the ceiling. I can't tell Jungeun-unnie what happened last night.

"I guess I'll just apologize to her later" I mumbled and close my eyes.

We went silent and I decided to open my eyes only to see Jungeun-unnie and Jinsoul-unnie cuddling on the other couch. Ouch haha.

I just let out a sigh and my eyes averted to the door of 99 liner's room. Heejin is there together with Jiwoo-unnie. I wonder what they are doing there.

Just then the door suddenly open and Heejin got out of the room making an eye contact with me but she quickly look away. She walks in our room and I got up from the couch and followed her.

I opened the door and close it after I get in.

"Heejin" I called out her name but she just continue doing her thing

"Heejin" I called her again

"Heekkie" she looked at me but it just lasted a second

"Heekkie what's wrong? What did I do?" I make my voice soft as I can

"Hee------" I was cutted off

"DINNER'S READY!" she quickly got out of the room walking past me. I just sighed and follow after her.

"Stop playing with the food Kim Hyunjin" Haseul-unnie said sternly and I stopped what I'm doing with my food. I'm not really in the mood to eat. I just keep on flipping and moving my food using my spoon and fork.

Sooyoung-unnie and I let out a sigh as the same time as we look at the two girls across us busy feeding each other. Heejin is now sitting beside Jiwoo-unnie and Sooyoungie-unnie is now sitting beside me.

"You two should eat" Vivi-unnie said and put meat on my plate and Sooyoung-unnie's plate. We thanked her and I forced myself to eat.

I just look at Heejin with a frown on my face. She's not even sparing me a glance.

"Done" I said and they all look at me including Heejin and Jiwoo-unnie.

"But you just ate a one spoonful of rice"

"I'm full already" I said and stand up making my way to the veranda plopping myself down on the single couch there.

Do they really need to feed each other in front of me? I groaned and look at the night sky.

"Breadjin" I heard a crunchy voice and I turn at the sliding door