41

Hyunjin's POV

I stand here, still at my dad's office. Mr Lee beaten up Minho-oppa, I tried to stop him but he didn't listen. They just left and Mr Lee said that they need to talk privately.

My dad walks towards me and I felt a pain on my cheeks. I cupped my face and look at him. Yeah he just slapped me

"I thought we already talked about this Kim Hyunjin!?" he shouted to my face

"W-what did I do?"

"I thought it's still Jung Jinsoul but it turns out that you have a new girl now" w-what?

He get the envelope on his table and angrily took out what's inside of it. He throws it on the floor and my eyes widened.

It's pictures of me and Heejin..... At the rooftop. At the school. At the streets and at the bakery.

Some of these were taken just today. I put up all my courage and look at my dad's eyes.

I regretted it because I feel another pain on my cheeks. I shut my eyes and endure the pain.

"What the hell is your relation with his Jeon Heejin girl?" he asked but I stayed silent. I don't know what to answer

"ANSWER ME!"

"I don't know" I said but it just turn out as a whisper

"I'm giving you one day Hyunjin. One day. One day and you're moving out of that dorm. You're not gonna talk to any of your friends and you will be going home here everyday. Disobey me one more time and you know what will happen to them" I lifted up my gaze to him and it's like someone pour a cold water to me.

"W-what are you talking about dad?"

"They're the only ones I got and you're gonna take them away from me too?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I can't fucking believe him

"My decision is final. I'm giving you the whole day tomorrow to pack up and I'm gonna send my men to your dorm on Sunday morning." I left his office and got out of our house aka hell.

"Drive me back to the dorm" I said to the driver and got in the limousine.

"YOU!!!!" the limousine just drove off when I heard a yell. I turned around and saw a woman standing on the top of a bench while holding a soju bottle.

"ATTACK MY HEART" oh she's singing. She started dancing and the light from the lamppost hit her face.

"Sooyoung-unnie?" what the fuck is she doing? Why is she even drinking?

I walk towards her and she suddenly fell down from the bench. She groaned and caress the back of her head.

I laugh my ass off and she turn her head to me.

"Why are you laughing at me!?" she tried to got up but she failed

"Oh fuck" she squints her eyes and I reach out my hand for her

"Jiwoo?" she grabs my hand and I pulled her up. She suddenly cups my face and pucker her lips as she lean it.

"Ya! Snap out of it!" I covered her mouth using my hand. She whines but I just drag her inside our dorm building and struggled to climb up the stairs.

"Unnie stopppp" she's trying to kiss me again. What the fuck

I press our passcode in and open the door. I enter the dorm and drag Sooyoung-unnie inside.

"Hyun what are you------ Sooyoung?" Haseul-unnie walk towards us

"I saw her outside dancing and singing while holding a soju bottle" I said and let go of Sooyoung. I heard a loud thud and look at the floor. She fell down.

"Why did you let go of her!?" Haseul-unnie slapped my arm and kneel down to check on Sooyoung

"Jiwoooooo" the said girl just came out of her room with Heejin behind her

-----------------------------------
Hakdog