49

Hyunjin's POV

So here I am at a cafe near the school with Yerim. Of course I asked for my dad's permission before meeting Yerim here I don't wanna risk their lives you know.

She glances at my two 'bodyguards' again who's enjoying their food.

"Finish that already and stroll at the park for a while so Yerim and I can talk to each other properly without hearing your eating noises" I said and they saluted at me. They finished their food and go outside.

"Are you comfortable now?" I asked and she looks at me. I stare at her too and she nodded her head

"So let's start now?" I asked her, she keep fiddling with her fingers

"I just wanna ask you something" she said

"Ask away"

"Why did you distant yourself from us? and why do you keep avoiding us?" she asked and I quickly look away from her. I grab my iced americano and take a sip

"So do you already have a song in your mind?" I change the subject

"A-ahh I don't have one yet" she said

"How about we think of several songs then pick one after?" she nodded and we started writing song titles on our own notebooks.

My eyes landed on the guys sitting at the next table. They're staring at her exposed legs. My eyebrows furrowed and glare at them but they keep staring.

They're looking at her like they want to undress her. What the fuck? One of them whistled and I noticed that Yerim is getting uncomfortable.

I just heard one of them just said something disrespectful towards Yerim. I crumpled my paper and about to stand up but Yerim grab my hand.

"U-unnie don't"

"They're literally catcalling you Yerim" I gritted my teeth

"I don't want you to get in trouble" she said and look down

"Get your things, we're leaving" I said and pack my things. I sat there and wait for her to finish packing her things.

"You're done?" she nodded and I took off my jacket. I wrapped it around her waist and fix it to cover her thighs.

"You go first" I said and gesture her to leave first. She's hesitating but obeyed anyway. I turn to these bastards and punch them one by one in their faces.

The people around us look but didn't do anything 'cause I know they noticed what they're doing to Yerim too. I grab the guy who said 'I wonder if she's good in bed' while looking at Yerim's chest area a while ago.

"Do that again to her or to the other girls and I'll hunt you down. You shouldn't be saying that nasty things to women or men" I said sternly and kick his balls

I let go of him and walk out of the cafe. I saw Yerim standing outside, looking at me.

"Thanks unnie" she said in tiny voice

"It's nothing let's go to your dorm now" I said and we walk towards the dorm. Oh fuck I'm nervous. I'm gonna face them after months of avoiding and ignoring them.