Page 17: Saussy Village PT1

(Second Opening Theme: Asterisk War Opening 1-Brand New World Performed By Shiena Nishizawa)

    The group followed Yami outside as Karasu was dragged as he was struggling to get free from his grip. Each of them looked equally worried about what Yami had planned for the poor boy as Karasu had been practically kicking his legs.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" He yelled, "This is not necessary! I'll be fine with just running there damn it!"

Yami had told him, "Not in this house, Crow Boy. If I say you're gonna fly, then you're gonna fly."

"Captain.." Pluck said. "If I may say with the utmost respect--ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRICKING MIND!? THIS IS NOT HOW YOU HELP SOMEONE CONQUER THEIR FEAR!"

"The hell are you talking about, Sword boy?" Yami asked Pluck, "This is the best type of way to conquer your fear. Exposure therapy."

Cadfan had told Yami, "But is this really necessary, if you're about to do what I think you're gonna do!? You should start small."

"I agree with him here." Feodora said to him.

"Nonsense." Yami replied as he had a broom in his hand, "This is better." He got ready as he said "Now then--LET'S SEE THOSE WINGS SOAR!"

"What the hell are you gonna do to me?!" Karasu yelled.

All of a sudden Karasu found himself flying through the air as he screamed while Yami tossed the broom with the same strength he used to throw him.

"KARASU!" Asta and Prism exclaimed.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!" Feodora yelled.

Karasu started to scream again as he soon found himself free falling through the sky and towards the ground. "AH CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!" Karasu shouted as he started to panic, "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?! I'M GONNA DIE!!"

"What else?!" Yami shouted, "Use the broom! Let's see if Lady Luck is in your favor!"

"Sometimes I question if you're human." Pluck said to him

"SOMEONE CATCH HIM, QUICK!" Noelle shouted.

"Way ahead of you! Ice Ma--" Feodora said before she was stopped by Yami, "--What are you doing?! He's gonna end up smashing his skull!"

Yami had only told her, "Wait for it."

Karasu could only hyperventilate as he was starting to get dangerously close to the ground. Instincts seemed to have taken him over as he could see the broom beside him as he made a grab for it. He squeezed his eyes shut as he could feel his own mana flow into the broom and honestly he didn't want to see what was coming.

Yet surprisingly enough, he didn't feel any kind of pain, or even his own head split apart. "Karasu?" He heard Prism call out, "Karasu! Karasu!"

"Hey, you can open your eyes now!" He heard Asta say, "You're not dead!"

Karasu opened only one eye as he saw he had been a few inches off the ground, and Asta and Prism had been beside him. Though his breathing had been shallow, he saw he had been holding onto the broom for dear life, and yet, he saw he had been floating.

"Seinaru gara ku ta..." Karasu said as he sat himself up, his body was shaking.

"Just take it easy." Prism said to him calmly, "Nice deep breaths."

"You actually flew down on your broom!" Asta said, "Are you okay?"

"In all honesty--" Karasu said as he gagged, "--I think I might throw up."