Page 16 Epilogue: The First Mission

(Second Opening Theme: Asterisk War Opening 1-Brand New World Performed By Shiena Nishizawa)

Before any of them knew they found themselves doing the chores again just as a full day had already passed them by. It had been around the time the beasts had to be fed again as they were all gathered.

This time around however, the person in charge of feeding the beast had been Karasu.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this..." Karasu groaned.

"Well you did lose fair and square, so now you get to do it." Feodora said.

Pluck had said motioning him, "Don't do what You know who did."

"Go for it Karasu!" Asta cheered.

"I believe in you!" Prism said.

Karasu only groaned as he looked to the beasts who were already sitting. "Well, at least they're obedient. Hopefully it won't be so bad--" Karasu said as he approached the cage. He held up the stick of meat, "Here you go. Chow time."

The beast leaned over to take the beast meat; however he ended up eating him whole instead causing Karasu to scream.

"OH NO, KARASU!!" Asta yelled.

"ANA LATTA AS ME!!" Prism exclaimed.

"DAMN IT ALL!" Feodora yelled as she grabbed his legs, "SPIT HIM OUT!!"

"I'M NOT ON THE MENU!" Karasu shouted as he tried to pry open the creatures jaw

Pluck shouted as he tried to pull Karasu out, "OH CRAP NOT AGAIN!"

Addeline exclaimed "QUACK! QUACK!" She whacked the beast with her stick like she was disciplining them.

"HEY DON'T HIT IT! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT WORSE!" Feodora shouted

"OH GOD THE TEETH, I CAN FEEL IT PUNCTURING MY SKIN!" Karasu yelled.

Asta soon looked over to Noelle who was just standing there, "Hey! Help us out here would you?!"

"I'm royalty." Noelle said, shocking them, "You're lucky that I came down here."

"HOW!?" Asta exclaimed.

"You know Maybe We should feed the beast to the stupid Sliva instead!" Pluck said as he was trying to Pull Karasu out with the others.

"Try it and see what happens, Barbados." Noelle told him

"Pluck! You don't mean that!" Asta said to him.

"I do." Pluck replied nonchalantly. "Maybe she can be less of a Magic failure!"

"Of course you damn stuck up!" Feodora said, "Here's an idea--HOW ABOUT I FEED YOU BOTH AS A POPSICLE?!"

"OH NOW YOU'RE DEFENDING THE SPOILED PRINCESS?!" Pluck shouted in her ear.

"WAIT, SHE SAID SHE WOULD FREEZE ME TOO!?" Noelle yelled, "ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE ROYAL?!"

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND I'M GONNA FREEZE YOUR ASS!" Feodora yelled.

"WELL YOU DEVERSE IT STUPID SLIVA!" Pluck shouted. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE IF YOU'RE GONNA BITCH ABOUT IT?!"

Feodora soon kneed him right in the stomach, "QUIET WITH YOUR DAMN INSECURITIES AND JUST STAY FOCUSED!!"

Pluck kicked back as he shouted, "CAN YOU NOT HIT ME WHILE I'M TRYING NOT TO GET OUR FRIEND ON THE MENU!"

Pluck had been taken back when Karasu kicked him across the chin, "WILL YOU QUIT YOUR DAMN FEUD AND GET ME OUT OF HERE!"