Page 11: A Test of Strength

(Opening Theme: Gurren Lagann Opening 1-Sky Blue Days Performed By Nakagawa Shouko)

    Shortly afterward, Asta, Prism, Karasu and Feodora had been standing outside of the Black Bulls base as they were at a safe enough distance so that the base wouldn't get wrecked in the process; much to their surprise they saw the front entrance practically repair itself. Every Black Bull member and Pluck's family had been sitting outside as they even brought along with the couch they had which of course surprised them.

    "Alright then!" Magna said as the four of them had been lined up; he soon held up the robe in his hand, "If you want one of these, you'll each have to get through a trial I'm about to give you!"

    "Ri-Right!" Prism said nervously.

    "Got it!" Asta said with enthusiasm.

    Vanessa had said with a yawn, "He's making up the rules again..."

    Pluck had said as he rolled his eyes, "This is basically hazing at this rate."

    "I wanna do it too!" Luck said.

    Pluck immediately shouted as he slapped him on the head, "HELL NO!"

    "Do your best, Prism!" Aisling cheered.

    "Fight well!" Aidan shouted.

    "Show them what warriors are made of!" Aine exclaimed.

    "ALRIGHT! LET'S START THIS THING!!" Magna shouted before he pointed to one person in particular, "First--SHOW ME YOUR STRENGTH AND STAMINA! 5,000 SIT-UPS AND SIT UPS!"

    "EH!?" Prism, Karasu and Feodora exclaimed.

    "WHAT THE HELL!?" Feodora shouted.

    "GOT IT!" Asta shouted as he immediately started doing five thousand in an instant.

    "W-Whoa, so fast!" Prism said.

    "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" Karasu yelled.

    "Of course you'd be up for it!" Feodora said.

    Magna had shouted to the three of them, "HEY, THAT MEANS YOU GUYS TOO! GET WORKING!"

    "RI-RIGHT!" Prism shouted before she got on the ground, while Karasu and Feodora followed suit.

    It hadn't been long before Pluck and his siblings realized something. "Oh wait--" Pluck said, "--Prism might not do so well in what Magna's got for her after all."

    "What makes you say that?" Finral asked.

    "Oh yeah, that's right!" Aisling said, "It's been so long I actually kind of forgot."

    "Right... Maybe we should've warned her about Magna beforehand." Aine said

    "Hey, what are you talking about?" Yami said.

    Yukiko said as she shifted awkwardly, "Well, Prism may be the child of Alma and Zeid though there is just one thing she lacks, and I dare say, it's something she and I were trying to work on five hundred years back."

    "And that would be?" Yami asked.

    "Well that's--" Cadfan started to say.

    They were taken back when they heard someone collapse and catch their breath. When they looked back, they saw Prism had been on the floor, practically gasping for air almost like she had been on the verge of dying; Most of the Black Bull member's jaws dropped.