Page 35: The First Dungeon

(Third Opening Theme: Hamatora the Animation Opening-Flat Performed By Yuuki Ozaki (Gailieo Galilei))

The moment the team had been formed Finral had been quick to open the portal near to where the dungeon had been; the team, consisting of Asta, Noelle, Feodora, Karasu, Brenin, Prism, Yukiko and leading them Luck had stepped through without hesitation. When they stepped through they found themselves in an open field as they had been underneath a tree. It had been spacious as they had a clear view of the forest ahead, as they had been standing on top of a hill.

"Whoa--" Asta said in awe, "--This place is huge!"

"This place definitely reminds me of home." Karasu commented.

Finral soon came peeking through as well as Charmy as they both couldn't help but admire the view. "The sunset is beautiful here." Finral commented, "I recommend this location for dates."

"I'll pass on that womanizer." Feodora said as she flipped him off making Finral flinch.

"I'll have some nummies ready for when you get back!" Charmy said as she had been eating a plate of cake.

"Thanks Charmy--" Prism said before coughing, "--We'd really appreciate it."

Pluck held on to Addeline as he said, "as long as you don't eat my partner!"

"QUACK!" Addeline said with a huff

"Language." Brenin told her making Addeline freeze up.

Yami soon came peeking through the portal, "Alright we're counting on you. And Sword Boy--Don't mother hen the Lizard Girl here and--NO KILLING YOUR SQUADMATE."

Pluck said with a nervous laugh, "Right. Of course."

Yukiko added as she turned to Noelle, "And that means no arguments from you two"

"Ye-Yes ma'am!" Noelle said.

Pluck said with a nod, "O-of course."

"Take care of Adrien while I'm gone." Prism said to Yami.

Yami gave her a pat on the head before telling her, "Yeah yeah. And take care of yourself. Remember, no going to the extreme."

Prism nodded as Yami went back through with Finral and Charmy; the portal soon closed as it had been just them now. "Let's get moving--" Brenin said, "--The sooner we get to Saorise and Liam, the sooner we can bring them back home."

"My thoughts exactly--" Yukiko said, "--Follow me."

The group soon started to follow behind Yukiko as they entered the forest that just laid at the bottom. Nearly an hour had passed as the trees started to get thicker and thicker, making the rays of the sun nearly impossible for it to come through. As they did, Feodora, Noelle and Karasu lagged behind the group as they were eying Prism in particular as she had been walking beside Asta who had the Little Miss or Nero on sitting on his head. Though he didn't notice it they saw Prism's body had been shaking slightly as she had walked. Even some of the little spirits looked a little off as they shifted colors.

"This is exactly the kind of thing I was concerned about." Karasu said, "Her out in the field with a fever is going to put her at high risk."

"We can't exactly do anything about it now--" Feodora said, "--Not with the Stuck Up and Asta here."

"But this is something we can't keep forever, you know?" Noelle said, "I mean, you realize that they're going to notice something's off."

"You don't think we know that?" Feodora said, "If something ends up going wrong it could mean the end of Prism's life. And there's no way in hell I'm gonna let that happen."