Page 44: All's Well That Ends Well...

(Fourth Opening Theme: Black Clover Opening 1-Faraway Future Performed By Kanaku Piero)

-Royal Capital: Magic Knights Squad Hospital (Later that Day)-

The Black Bulls as well as the Golden Dawn had reported back to the capital as planned though they could sense the atmosphere that had been surrounding them. By the time they arrived at the hospital in the royal capital Prism, as well as Brenin, Liam and Saorise were taken towards the upper floors. Usually from what Asta and Yuno had understood it had been where the Captains were placed in case they were ever.

They figured considering Prism's title she had been a special case. The others had been treated for their injuries, including Feodora as some of the mages staffed their work to seal Feodora's wounds.

As for Asta, and others who had non-life threatening injuries most of them had been put in the same room as some of the mages assisted with healing up their wounds. Though that didn't seem to have stopped a certain someone as he had been trying to get out of the room despite his muscle pains.

"I keep telling you sir, you need to stay in here!" A healing mage said as he had been struggling to pull Pluck away from the door, "You're still injured!"

"But i still need to see Pris--I mean Primrose Vera! She needs my--" Pluck said before he spat out blood.

Yukiko sighed as she tossed Pluck over her shoulder like he had been a sack of potatoes, "Pluck, they're in the middle of healing her, and she's with a member of our family, I think she'll be just fine going without you for five minutes."

Pluck had argued, "But still, she has some explaining to do!"

"I know she does but we don't want to overwhelm her when she wakes up." Yukiko said before she tossed him on the bed, "Now stay in there and let the mages do their work."

Pluck said with a huff as he crossed his arms, "Fine."

"You know--" Arfau said, as he had been in a set of bandages, "--She's being well taken care of, I mean she's got your captain--"

Pluck simply said "Stop."

"He's just saying Plucky." Fafanar said as he had been in a set of bandages as well.

Noelle had sighed as she had been seen in a simple white dress as she said, "How are you the friends with the princess again? And why am I in the same room with the guys?!"

"That's what I want to know!" Morwyn said.

"I told them to get us separate rooms." Pluck said. "But they gave one to Karasu and even Luck, because they said he asked nicely. I didn't wanna get stuck with the spoiled princess."

"He did ask nicely, even Luck." Yuno said as he gave him a look making him flinch as he had been in a set of bandages, "You basically screamed at them before your Captain threw you in here."

Pluck had said as he stuttered, "I had to be assertive somehow!"

"Uh-huh." Yuno said as he didn't buy it.

"You scared the poor guys!" Morwyn added, "I think they were new."

Pluck groaned as he said "still i'm fine with everyone else, aside from her and four-eyes speaking of, why does he have to be here too?."

Klaus had said as he fixed his glasses, as he had been sitting in his own bed, "I was wondering the same thing about Barbados, but they told me the other rooms were full."

Pluck said to Klaus, "like i'll believe that."

"You didn't Mr. Mother Hen." Noelle said with a raised eyebrow.