Page 14 Epilogue: A Gift

(Second Opening Theme: Asterisk War Opening 1-Brand New World Performed By Shiena Nishizawa)

    Night had come and everyone in the base had been enjoying themselves as they had a barbecue going and everyone was enjoying what had been grilled. Prism especially had been enjoying herself as she had the privilege of trying all sorts of dishes she had never tried before, courtesy of Charmy as she was more then happy to introduce Prism to some of the dishes. Despite the rocky start they had on the first day, they were having fun as Pluck was finishing doing one of his sketches despite him looking beat up.

    "And then the wife starts sweating bullets making her suspicious!" Pluck said.

    The audience which had been Magna, Finral, Prism and Gordon began to laugh. "Aw Plu-Plu, I really missed your clever jokes!" Prism said as she wiped away a tear.

    Pluck had said as he took a bow, "Thank you very much! I had much to study on this time's use of comedy, and it only took me three months!"

    "It really shows!" Prism said.

    "Hey, He's not bad!" Asta said in awe, "I'm not sure about his jokes but he's pretty good!"

    "Maybe you just don't know good comedy Dum-Dum." Feodora said in a teasing tone of voice.

    "Hey!" Asta said as she nudged her making her laugh at the expression he made.

    "Now this next one will sure make you fall off your chair!" Pluck said as Addeline came on stage.

    "Quack!" Addeline said.

    "Oh! What's that Lady boss? You need the papers for the royal knights exam?" Pluck asked "Okay, Here you go."

Addeline took the papers only to see that it was lettuce, Addeline whacked Pluck on the head as she shouted "QUACK QUACK!!"

"Whoops! Sorry!" Pluck said as he had this tongue stuck out making the audience laugh and giggle.

"Ehh?! Kore ha Manzai desu ka?" Sachiko asked. "Pluck-san ha totemo kashikoi desu!"

"Manzai--" Karasu said, a bit shocked, "--I didn't expect to see that here."

Prism laughed as she clapped, "He gets me everytime!"

Noelle said with a huff, "Hmph, obvious for him to act like a clown than royalty."

Jubei soon leaped out of the door, "Hey everyone! The cake is ready!"

Just as this was said, Yukiko had stepped outside of the base, where a familiar pure white sabertooth tiger had walked beside her, pulling in the wagon that had housed a large three layered cake that had white and brown cream decorated with frosted pink flowers in the form of primroses.

"Cereza!" Prism exclaimed gleefully as she helped Yukiko detach her from the wagon. She started to pet her as she let out a purr, "Aw, so you came with everyone too huh? You're still looking good for your age!"

Cereza gave her a lick making her giggle, before she looked at the cake. "Aw, you made it with chocolate and vanilla!" She said, "And you even put primroses!"

Yukiko said with a wink, "But of course! I know how much you loved my pastries!"

Cadfan soon cut a couple of slices, "Come now everyone! This cake isn't gonna eat itself!"

Charmy cheered as she held out her knife and fork, as she went to leap, "LET'S FEAST!"

"Whoa, Charmy!" Aine said, "Go easy! Save the cake for everyone else!"