Page 16: A Day In A Life

(Second Opening Theme: Asterisk War Opening 1-Brand New World Performed By Shiena Nishizawa)

Mornings start early for Magic Knights. There are many things they must do. Like cleaning and doing laundry.

***

Prism didn't mind doing chores as much as anyone else, in fact she found it to be quite productive. To her it had been the perfect way to pass the time and to take her mind off of things if she ever felt troubled; in a strange way, it also made her think of home too, when she helped out her mother and father.

    In her own way, she found it to be relaxing.

    It was more then she could say for the others.

    As she had been doing her portion of the laundry, she could see other than Asta, and Pluck, Feodora and Karasu looked to be tired and out of it. Sachiko had been nearby as she was playing a game of fetch with her and her brother's dog Yoshi.

    Feodora groaned as she slumped over, "We've been at this for the last thirty minutes! How the hell do you people have so many clothes!?"

    Pluck had told her as he was nearly done with his portion, "Don't ask me, ask my lil siblings who love roughhouse. Especially with a certain someone."

    "Where's that damn know-it-all when I need him?" Feodora said.

    "I can't feel my arms!" Karasu said, throwing his head back, "It feels like they're about to fall off..."

    "Are you not used to doing this Karasu?" Prism asked curiously.

    "Not since Sachiko and I were in our homeland." He replied, "I lost my touch when it comes to housework."

    Pluck said while shaking his head, "You still should have found an alternative to wash your clothes."

    "Here's an idea, you try to wash your clothes with nothing but sewer water for two years--" Karasu said, making Pluck cringe and gag, "--Then you can come and judge me."

    "Okay, never mind." Pluck said. "Forget I said that,"

    "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it again!" Prism said with an encouraging smile as Adrien nodded, "I'm sure of it!"

    "At least you have energy to do this kind of thing like--" Feodora said before gesturing to Asta. They looked over to him as they saw he had been letting out a war cry as he had been scrubbing down the clothes like there was no tomorrow.

"He's as energetic as ever." Prism said awkwardly.

    "I don't know where the hell he gets his energy from but it makes me jealous sometimes." Feodora said casually.

    Pluck looked awestruck at this, "I'm seriously amazed. You sure he's human, Prism?"

    Prism replied with a nervous chuckle, "Pretty sure."

    "Seriously, is he on adrenaline?" Karasu said.

It wasn't long before Asta stopped and he pulled out a familiar red bra making all of them freeze and their faces turn a bright red. Asta's nose immediately exploded as he fell back.

"ASTA?!" Prism exclaimed as she panicked as Adrien jumped.

"Isn't that Vanessa's?" Karasu said as he was trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

Pluck replied with a sigh, "Yes it is."

"Jeez--" Feodora said, "--I may be a girl but it's still embarrassing."