Page 15: Inseparable Bond

-Centuries Ago; Airedale Village-

    If there was one thing Magical Beasts and Elves had in common, it was that they were touched by the mana. It is part of the reason why the Elves were able to live among them for so long. Only those to which the beasts selected, would have the honor of being their partner.

    Within the farm the village provided had a set of stables set up for the beasts, that were large and small. One of the stables however had read, "DANGEROUS MAGICAL BEAST"; when one would pass by many would often hear the sound of growling and hissing.

    Within the large stable where flowers grew just outside had been a small raptor, the size of a teddy bear toy as all he could do was growl whenever someone approached. The little raptor bared teeth as he could hear voices coming from the other side as he could see a pair of feet.

    "P-Prism...M-Maybe we should g-g-go back." He heard a voice of said, "We--We'll get in trouble if we're found here instead of the Spring Festival!"

    "He's just scared and lonely Plu-Plu. I think he just needs a friend." A young girl said.

    The raptor heard one of the children gulp, "But you heard what my mom said. Since the humans killed his family he might--"

    He could hear the young girl shush him, "You'll only make him upset if you say stuff like that Plu-Plu."

    The little raptor had been taken back as he noticed a set of creatures made from that of earth and fire sneak their way through the door as the raptor went on edge the moment the gate opened. There before his very eyes he saw a young fair girl, no more then ten standing at the doorway; she had short silver hair as some of it had been in a small ponytail. She looked to have eyes in the shade of purple and her ears possessed small points. She wore a cream beige dress with puffed sleeves, and a green apple cover held up with a brown ribbon around her waist and a red pearl brooch as she had on a pair of dark blue slippers.

    Beside her had been a young boy with caramel skin, hazel eyes and wavy white hair wearing a white tunic with cyans steamers on his shirt and pants

The little raptor backed himself into a corner as he growled while bearing teeth.

"Hi there bud!" The little girl said as she waved to him, "How are you doing?"

The raptor growled as his claws twitched as his body curled.

The boy beside her started to tug on her arm, "Prism, we should go! I have a bad feeling about this!"

"We can't, not yet." Prism repiled, "Just trust me, okay Pluck?

The little girl--Prism only stepped closer as the creatures made of the elements seemed to have followed. Despite the ground being covered in mud, she sat on her knees as it stained her skirt.

"It's okay bud." Prism said scooting a bit closer, "I won't hurt you."

She lifted her hand over his head as the raptor flinched. Though he still bared his teeth, Prism didn't back out as she didn't show no fear. The next thing the raptor knew her hand was on his head as he seemed to freeze up. The boy named Pluck jumped as he said with a fearful expression, "Prism! Y-you touched him!"

"Wow..." Prism said as her eyes lit up, "... Aunt Yuki always said, scales were rough and coarse like sand. But yours--They feel really soft--Like a peach."

The little raptor purred with confusion as he tilted her, looking at her curiously. She started to scratch behind his head as the raptor found it to be soothing as he eventually leaned in for the touch; His own body uncurled as he stood.