Page 42: Locked Away

(Fourth Opening Theme: Black Clover Opening 1-Faraway Future Performed By Kanaku Piero)

Everything had started to settle down now that Mars had been down for the count. Yukiko had been quick to tend to those that were wounded while Klaus had quickly restrained Mars with the help of his magic. He brushed his fingers as he had been in a metal casing; both of his arms had been binded.

"That should do it." Klaus said as he fixed his glasses.

"Is this actually going to keep him restrained?" Asta asked as he looked to be chewing on a set of leaves.

"Of course it is!" Klaus argued, "My magic is not so weak to be broken by someone who's injured! And we took his grimoire too!"

"Would you stop boasting already?" Arfau said, "Seriously, we just almost died!"

Feodora had been beside Mars as she gave him a pat on the head. "Sorry Mars..." She said softly, "... But you brought this on yourself."

Asta and Yuno soon went over to Feodora as they each gave her a pat on her shoulder. Prism had been able to go over to her as she rubbed her eyes; as they were still itchy from the blood and tears. She found herself using her hands to guide her as she staggered a bit before she sat on the floor with her when she found her hand on her arm.

"... This guy really was your friend wasn't he?" Asta asked.

"... Yep." Feodora replied.

"... Were you..." Prism said before she coughed, "... Were you close?"

"... He was basically the brother I never had. Him--And someone else. That someone else was killed, and we tried to help him escape from that life. He buyed time for me to run when we were separated from my parents." She said, "And up until now, my mom and dad thought they killed him as punishment for not only trying to leave, but for helping me." She soon hugged his grimoire, "If--They had known, maybe, We--I could've saved him." Feodora gave a shaky sigh as her hands shook, "This is what they do to the ones that didn't have people to turn to. They turn their own young into mindless soldiers. The worst part--Even when I thought he was dead... I had hoped that he was at peace, because they would have never turned into this."

Yuno soon kneeled by her side before he gave her a hug which surprised her and the others; Asta and Prism on the other hand, paid no mind. "This wasn't your fault." Yuno told her.

Feodora let out a sigh before she hugged him back; she was soon a bit taken back when she saw Asta had handed her a leaf.

"Medical herb?" He offered as she saw Nero settle herself on Asta's head.

Feodora only laughed softly before she took from him and started to chew on it.

"LOOK OUT A SHARKNADO!"

They jumped at the sound of a familiar voice, but they soon calmed down when they saw Fafanar had been sitting up right as Yukiko who had been tending to him looked especially shocked. "Fafanar!" Mimosa said with relief as most of her wounds looked healed, "You're okay!"

"... Did we win?" Fafanar asked before groaning.

Pluck told him as he slapped himself in the face, "No idiot."

"Pluck! Don't call your comrade an idiot!" Yukiko scolded, making Pluck flinch.

Fafanar had said confused, "uhh if we didn't win...then--"

Noelle soon smacked Pluck on the head, "He's just kidding around. We did win." She soon pointed to Mars, "We have him restrained here."

Pluck pinched her cheeks as he said, "Stupid Silva, Stop making up lies to--"