Page 22 Epilogue: A Day In Babysitting

(Second Opening Theme: Asterisk War Opening 1-Brand New World Performed By Shinea Nishizawa)

It had only been the third day and most of the teens had been exhausted from taking care of Prism while in a feral state. It was bad enough they had to keep this on the down low, but taking care of her while in a feral state was the equivalent of taking care of a baby.

In fact, it had been eerily similar to how a baby acts.

Not only was she teething, but she also cried whenever she wanted food, and they didn't want to get started when it came to her other business. Needless to say each of them had their fair share of stories to tell, that is if Asta and Feodora could have their chance to tell it.

Thankfully, they had the Black Bulls Base to themselves as Feodora and Noelle had been trying to get Prism to sit still in the girls side of the baths.

It didn't help that she was growling the whole time as they had been scrubbing her hair that had clouds of soap.

Noelle had told her in a scolding manner, "Now now, hold still!"

Prism growled at Noelle while Feodora got her to hold still as she tried to get out of the bath, "Hey! I know you hate this--But if you didn't spill your smoothie all over ya then this wouldn't have happened."

Noelle added, "That's right, along with today's breakfast fiasco or food fight when Barbados and Karasu tried to feed you it's important to have good hygiene especially if you're--"

They soon heard a knock on the door making them jump. Pluck's voice soon came through the door, "Hey, are you two idiots done?"

"DO YOU MIND STUCK UP?!" Feodora yelled, "WE'RE TRYING TO BATHE HER IN HERE!!"

Pluck shouted through the door, "You haven't even finished?! You've been in there for over an hour!"

"YOU TRY KEEPING A FERAL GIRL STILL WHILE WASHING HER--" Feodora started to yell before Pluck cut her off.

"OKAY TMI!" Pluck said before he told his duck. "Addi, help the stupid hairball and stupid pigtails."

"Quack!" Addeline said as she went inside.

Outside the door, Asta had approached Pluck just as he let Addeline in without peeking in; Adrien sat by the door as he was waiting for Prism. "I got her clothes cleaned up!" Asta said, "Are they having any luck?"

Pluck replied with a sigh, "Nope."

"I figured--" He said, "--It's a REAL good thing the others are away on missions and errands right now."

Pluck said hitting his head on the wall, "Yeah while we're on babysitting duty. Not that I mind but why Prism?"

"Wait, you don't like babysitting?" Asta asked, confused, setting the clothes on Adrien (Not that he minded), "But you have younger siblings, right? You must look after them a lot didn't you? I don't see what the big deal i--OWOWOWOW!!!"

Asta started to shriek in pain as Pluck pinched his cheeks before he said "That was a different case, it was nothing like Dummy girl's condition!"

"Hey!" They heard Karasu yell down the hall, "The Cap wants extra hands in the kitchen!"

Pluck sighed as she said, "hang tight!" he made a dash to the kitchen leaving Asta behind. "Ow--That really hurts." Asta said, rubbing his cheeks.

"He needs you too, so come on." Karasu said before dragging him.

"HUH!?" Asta exclaimed as he was trying to get free from his grip.

They soon found themselves in the kitchen only to find there had been several sacks of fruit on the table which Pluck and Asta had been in complete shock by.