PLEASE READ!!!!

I'm sorry this is not a chapter of my usual content about Corpse Husband and it is brought to my attention by a follower or reader of mine that someone has been referencing or have stolen my chapter of work of this book I am writing to you now.

I have published and created this book on October 24 and edited my own cover to not be some picture off the internet with a few words on it

NO!

I edit my covers and my own memes for you and someone had stolen my content you. I have made this all for you and one of who the 10k readers I have on my first two chapters have apparently stolen my work.

I would just like to say that people reference inside this book are actual people and not mine of course.

!!! Although I would like to say that the scenarios are built on the top of my head and created by the readers. !!!!

because stealing from a small creator is wrong in several ways — Like myself — because we give humor and scenarios for you all to enjoy. We interact and take advice with credit as I always did in my comments. I have created small memes for you and searched for videos and pictures of those same readers to enjoy and that work and time is being taken away from me to a larger but toxic platform. Please either give credit or take it down.

So whoever is stealing my work please credit me.

Thank you HaleWhxre for alerting me of my work being stolen. That is all. I'll continue the story where we left off.

I'm sorry for wasting your time of my content but I needed this to be out there.