041

"I think, you know, where this about to go." (Y/n) muttered, walking out of a store with several gift bags in her arms right when she forgot about her budget and her back account but spent them anyways. She took a deep breath and sighed. "I have no self control."

(Y/n) waiting at her sister's car as she had all the bags with her. The gifts were only to the 3 people she sees in her life — her mother, her sister, her father lives away and is unable to visit him and of course, Lily. Honestly without Lily, she would have never met (y/n) and Seán brought Corpse into Among Us which made the two interact.

Her sister finally arrived at her at but there were several girls with her as well. 4 of them to be exact. The car would be packed now. 'Are you fucking kidding me? How the fuck are we going to fit?'
"(Y/n) can you sit at the ba-"
"Sure." The younger girl placed her bags in the trunk before sitting behind the driver's seat.

She closed her door and locked it in her side just in case the girls went in through her side and not the other door because there was a shrub on the other side.
(Y/n) lowered the brightness of her phone and began to text Corpse through his number as if she was afraid they'd look at who she's texting on her Instagram and would find her youtube channel.

They waved bye to her sister's friends which they dropped off first and they seemed like nice girls, if they weren't so loud and annoying.

Dropping the last girl home, (y/n) sighed, releasing the tension built in her legs and could finally have room for her legs as t he way home would be a long ride down the road.

(Y/n) hasn't looked out her window but by the several twists and turns, her body knew they weren't close to home. Finally the (e/c) eyed girl looked out her window and her eyes widened as they were close to her university. "What are we doing here?" She asked. "I was craving boba so here we are." She said.

(Y/n) sighed, putting her phone away into her pocket and stared out the window where she cooed see a okie of people inside. "You're gonna wait that long?" (Y/n) asked.
"Bet your fucking ass I am." She parked right in front of the store.
"Do you want a drink too?" Her sister asked the shorter and more timid one.
"I haven't been here before." She admitted.
"Okay let's go." She said without warning and both went into the store.

"I hate going to places like this. I feel out of place." She muttered to her sister as she stared at the teenagers wearing aesthetic looking attires ranging from goth, ranges of pastel colors and some had skateboards at hand. "I'm a fucking mess." She grumbled, pulling on the strings on her hoodie.

Glancing at all the teenagers, one man stuck out and it was mainly for his black two string eyepatch he had on, a beanie and since it's mandatory, a mask.

(Y/n) looked down at his hands as the several silver and black gem rings with snake designs on it reminded him of someone but didn't know who.

"That guy looks sketchy. He looks like an emo pimp." Her sister whispered to her. (Y/n) remained silent as the rings looked as if they being to someone but she didn't know who but was captivated to him anyways.

"Dude, you're being a creep! Stop looking at him!" Her sister warned her and at an instant, (y/n) looked away from the man. She was screaming inside for being stupid for staring but remained calm outside.

Corpse glanced over to his right as he felt someone staring at him but only saw a girl in a grey hoodie tugging on her hoodie strings and a taller girl beside her who was busy talking to a few other kids next to her.

The girl tugging her hoodie strings had a similar mask and hoodie as someone he saw one. Her hair too. It was a mess and he had to admit that but the girl reminded him of someone.

"(Y/n), decide what you're going to order." The girl told the (h/c) haired girl in the grey hoodie.

He pulled out his phone and immediately began to text the girl but paused. 'That would be too close for comfort for her to know how I look like. May i shouldn't tell her. What if that's not even her?'

He texted the girl anyways.

Help, I've been dragged to a boba shop with my sister and I'm a wreck.

Corpse grinned at the girl's text and replied.

I'm back at the boba shop too. It's an addition. I've already been here earlier today.

The girl felt her phone vibrate and grabbed a hold of it and looked at the text.

Let's just hope we don't bump into each other.  That would leave a bad impression.

I mean, you were eating pasta when you revealed your face.

That's different.

(Y/n) went on her Instagram and posted a small gif at where she was and the location with small words of 'Welp I got dragged here. So far my captor is very kind' with a squiggly arrow pointing to her sister who was at the edge of the photo.

Corpse was notified of the post as the girl posted on her story which made him suspicious as the girl rarely posted anything and didn't even know what to post except for a couple of memes. He went over to the app and could see she was in the very same shops he was at which made one striking point of the three he made to confirm the girl in the grey hoodie was (y/n).

She had the same brown hair and hoodie and surprisingly, the same method to calm down which is pulling the hoodie strings.

Corpse noticed the girl on the edge of the screen looked familiar, glancing over as the girl with the other teenagers and young adults around her looked oddly familiar to (y/n). Corpse silently went in awe as he pieced the puzzle together and found out who was with him.

Being the type of man to scare a few people and tease them, Corpse wanted to scare the girl a bit by knowing how she looked like but she wouldn't see him as he was in a more crowded area of the store and she was much shorter so she wouldn't know it was him as there were taller people covering her line of vision.

I see you.