026

(Y/n) yelled, running in circles against the wall as she was locked in electrical. "Oh wait I'm dead." She flew through the walls and gasped, heading back in. "Oh but Corpse isn't!" She went back and and gasped to see Corpse dead. "Damn. What the fuck." She laughed as she circled around Corpse and his body.

"I had a feeling it was Poki." He sighed and continued with his tasks at download.

(Y/n) didn't want to leave Corpse alone and since they were both ghosts, (y/n) circled him around. Then her chat bubble appeared. So who killed you? From Corpse. She grinned and replied Rae now finished with tasks, the two went over to cafe and pretended as if it were a date. They sat across from each other.

"Well we're dead

"Well we're dead." Corpse muttered, opening the chat on wondering what he should text the girl and immediately remembered about their texts a few days ago which made him immediately close the chat and sit there, or more as floating there since they could do nothing but do tasks where were all done and were waiting for their teammates. Neither cared if checking their killer and wanted to see what they would both do.

Just a few weeks ago (y/n) had found out those headbutts Corpse gave were actually kisses but since they were small bean astronauts no one could tell. And so she floated over to his side and sat by him.

"Mwuah!" She bumped heads with Corpse and stayed there as he rapidly butted his head into hers "since when was this a make out session!" She chuckled.

She grinned, knowing she was good friends with her favorite YouTuber and couldn't help but find herself even more flustered just thinking about it actually happening.

"Nope nope! Not like that! He's a friend!" She cleared her throat.

Corpse opened the chat over and over agin and began to worry a few seconds before calming down a smile the cycle repeated over and over again.

'I have the urge to tell her right now but it's so cringey but I could call her or text her but calling seems more personal and meaningful to tell her but I really can't hold a conversation with anyone under stress before I start throwing up. I should probably text her.' He grabbed his phone and just as he was about to send the text, he deleted it right away.

'What if she's busy? Or what if she's recording and might read it out loud into the mic by accident?' He licked his lips and immediately thought of the worst outcome.

'What if she already has a boyfriend?'

He faced his phone downwards and sighed, floating around the halls to find Poki, leaving (y/n) alone. 'How the hell am I supposed to ask her? Or should I ask Lily? Would she tell (y/n)? While else knows (y/n) well enough? I think Dream does.'

He grabbed his phone and h egg an ti text the Florida man but immediately backed away.

'How do I ask him without giving a hint of interest into her?'

He barely realized the report button was pressed. "So, I guess like this. . . ?" He asked himself, texting the man the following, Hey I know I could just text you this in the chat in the game but do you know if (y/n) is single or talking to anyone?

The urge to throw his phone at the wall but knowing it would break caused the man to sulk into his seat. "Let's just, get this game over with." He sighed.

(Y/n) heard her phone ding as she circled around with Sykkuno who was also a ghost. She turned it over and noticed the text Dream asked her. She mumbled very lowly and hummed.
(Y/n)!!! Million dollar question! Yes or no — are you single?

She scowled her face, pondering what he had in mind. Yeah. As if I could ever have a boyfriend in my life. Lily knows that.

Cool! Are you talking to anyone?

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow but followed along and responded with, I could barely have time to talk with Lily. I can't keep a relationship going for so long.

She frowned, recalling her past relationship and the terrible breaking that left her crying over some asshole for 3 months and Barry got over him before she could even reply back to Lily who supported her and soon found her friends.

(Y/n) shook the haunting memories away and noticed he did not respond. "Okay?" She went back to her game.

After his conversation with Dream, Corpse was now at war with himself.

Should he ask her through text or by call? What would be better for her?

It was already night fall when the girl texted him.

Turns out my I won't have classes all day tomorrow and I officially lost my job cuz the damn virus so I'll be playing all sorts of games tomorrow with the others. We can play anytime you want. She charged her phone as she took a shower which wasn't too far.

Corpse gulped and fiddled around the call button and closed out the call app and the Jared's texted her. 'Keep it short. Keep it simple and short. It's not that Fuck Ig hard. It's not that big of a deal. You've been through rejection long enough. This won't hurt.'

"Will it though?' After about a year since actually caring for someone like this girl, (y/n) barely entered his life and she surprisingly stole his heart away.

Would asking her be too soon? She doesn't even knew how he looked like. She wouldn't date a damn stranger. What was he thinking? Clearly not at all since he was doubting his own interest in her.

Usually a crush dies out in 4 months and anything more is love.

They barely had met for 2 months.

This realization made Corpse delete his message, throw his phone on his bed and shut the door behind him, going to his recording room, in dead silence.

(Y/n) dried her hair after her shower and went straight to her desk to edit a video, mainly about the funny moments they all had.

She had an eerie feeling in her gut that she should check her phone but kept her head clear and went in about her hobby.

A small notification popped up on her phone that was still sitting in the bathroom, charging with the small notifications but one specifically from Corpse.