017

"It's that type of weather when you can sleep with double cobijas now. And that's a whole ass mood and lifestyle from now on." (Y/n) wrapped herself around with a blanket on her back and a blanket on her legs. "Nuns got nothing on me." She booped heads with Corpse as they always did.

"Is this live-streaming? I hope so." She mumbled as she moved her screen to share on Among Us. "Okay then." She confirmed everything was working thanks to Sykkuno helping her how it all works. "Hey everyone!" She said, glad to see she was with everyone else in the lobby where Corpse was trying on cat ears with Felix.

"How about we play hide and seek?" Seán suggested. "I am ready. I think." She said, sniffling. "Are you sick again?" Jaden asked. "Yes I am. Like any accusation of kids being sick, I was walking barefoot." She explained her reasons and they all appeared on the Polus map.

"Alright, not it." Seán said first as they all ran down the ramp. "Not it." They all said except Jaden. "Oh nah, we gotta go." (Y/n) ran away with everyone behind her. "Why can't we all disperse?" She laughed as Jaden was after the crowd. "At any given moment, I'm going to die." She ran down to the entrance of Specimen room and hide by the corner. "No ones smart but me." She maliciously joker around as the specimen room opened to Jaden. "Sweet Jesus." She whispered, holding her breath as if she were actually in the game. She gasped as Jaden walked out and she stayed put.

"I kinda wonder who died." She whispered. She noticed Sykkuno run past her and so did Lilypichu with Jaden running back in and killing Lily in front of her.

She covered her mouth as it was wide open. "Oh god." She chuckled. "No! Corpse!" Sykkuno ran after the black suited astronaut. "Don't drag me into this." Corpse said before running somewhere on the map. Sykkuno groaned as he was killed off and she was now apparently chasing Seán who was yelling. "Damn it!" He yelled as she ran across Felix and Dave.

"She's after everybody." She muttered, having the urge to move but stayed at that corner. "I swear if anyone runs into this corner to run and sees me, I hope they don't." She groaned as Rae ran inside specimen. "She better have not brought Jaden and start running." She prayed as Rae was running along both doors. "No! Let me live!" She screamed and ran down the hall for a few seconds before being killed off.

"Has anyone seen (y/n)?" Jaden asked, running around. "God Damn it." Corpse chuckled as he was killed off. "I actually lived?!" She gasped.

"Where were you?!" Lilypichu asked. "If I tell you then you'll all be there." She said.

Then there was a text from Corpse. We never had a task date at MIRA. Wanna head over to the greenhouse next round?
She shrugged and replied with If you're imposter, lock us in.
Corpse chuckled at her response. You really are new to the game since there are no doors at MIRA.

Just as they planned, they selected a different field and the 10 crew mates went over to MIRA HQ. "I haven't been in this field before so I'm probably gonna get lost." (Y/n) sighed, following Corpse where ever he went.

"So I guess we're going straight to the greenhouse?" She mumbled, following the astronaut with horns. "Oh wait, hey Da-" She barely realized Dave was catching up to her "Oh hell no!" She ran inside he greenhouse with Corpse other crew mates passed by and Dave had to leave with the others to see where they were headed.

Then she went over to Corpse who stood at O2 filter for the large power plant at the end of the greenhouse. She went over to Corpse who was by her too.

She had forgotten that people could donate and was shocked by the donations. Despite them being $20's, $10's or even $5's, as a college student, money is money and some kids have to hustle with their talents to get a life. She began to thank all the people who donated and couldn't help but grow a smile of her face. "You're so amazing." She giggled, wrapping deeper in her blanket as she circled Corpse.

"Cute flower." Corpse said over the mic. "Corpse, you have seen this flower many times. There's nothing cute about it." She yawned.

This was a routine: going on a task date until a body is discovered and then go to doing tasks alone and if there is another body, they'll go together to keep each other clear. Feeling safe towards each other, they'd text and chuckle at the few memes the other gives while on the look out for their friend if the lights grew dimmer.

(Y/n) grinned. "Deadass, I'm a fucking simp for this man." She chuckled as Corpse booped heads with her. Then it reminded her of the YouTube compilations of them and her audience. "Oh that reminded me of videos of Corpse and me head butting or touching eyeballs as he says. And I think there was a head butt count and I think it was, 40. Now I guess this is 41." She head butted the other astronaut who circled her. "He's so cute." (Y/n) and him began to run around the greenhouse until an emergency meeting was made.

"Corpse! (Y/n)! Do your tasks." Rae laughed as she must have walked in on them running down the aisles of potted plants. "Yeah I guess we will." (Y/n) felt scolded by but enjoyed their mini game date together. "Someone's gotta separate them." Sykkuno said.

"No no. We're good thank you." (Y/n) suggested. "Mhm." Lily hummed. "I'll be with (y/n). Rae, stick with Corpse." The pink astronaut added.

As they all skipped and would go to tasks. "I don't know this map so ima just follow you." (Y/n) said before following Lily to laboratory. Corpse watched the white suited astronaut leave from the corner of his screen with the pink crewmate as the both wore pink flowers on but seemed more appealing on (y/n) even in the game.

"Alright, what's your first task?" Rae said, following Corpse over to the right side of the ship.
"Wha-" Rae gasped as she was separated by Corpse who reached the long hall to the laboratory. "Oh finally it opened." She groaned as she walked in but to her surprise, was killed by Corpse once she reached the other side who self reported.

"I was heading up the lab when Rae died behind me and someone vented."