016

"Wait, Corpse, are you from LA?" Lilypichu asked. "Yeah I am, actually." He responded which caught several off guard. "This is such a small world. I look hideous everyday so I'm sorry I'm if we run into each other to anyone here." (Y/n) groaned.

"You aren't ugly. I find you attractive." Lily said. "So Lily only know how (y/n) looks like? Who knows how Corpse looks like?" Sykkuno asked. "No one here." Corpse said, bringing down hopes on knowing how he looks like. "Awe." Rae sighed.

"Sir, Ima need you to back the fuck up cuz of social distancing cuz you're too clo- Seán no! Stahp!" (Y/n) yelled, running around a cafeteria table. "I don't care how many times I'm gonna be running around this table. I am not dying today." She yelled as Corpse arrived fro weapons which lead to Seán running at him. "Oh my god. Bet right now Corpse became prey." She gasped as Corpse ended up dead. "The audacity!" (Y/n) reported his body.

"Oh god." Corpse kept laughing as he always did whenever he died in the game.

'Ah yeth, this is the man who blessed us all with one strand of hair and a hand with lack nailpolish and rings. And I'm here for it'

"Seán killed Corpse and went to vent." (Y/n) said into her mic. "So we can't kill Corpse or (y/n) in front of each other. Mhm. Noted." Sykkuno muttered.

"Why would you try that move on (y/n)?" Toast chuckled. "I thought they split up since they weren't on task dates anymore." Seán explained his reason as he was voted out. "Yeah what did happen to your tasks dates?" Felix asked. "We just- we wanted to do our tasks faster so we separated." She said. "Uh Huh. So why'd ya ditch Corpse for Dreams?" Felix chuckled. "What?" Poki gasped. "He has the same tasks as me." She defended herself. "Sure he did." Felix chuckled.

"So where are you from?" Dreams asked the youngest on the group. "LA. I wouldn't say I live at the worse place of LA but you're more likely going to hear gunshots every week or a head cracked on the side walk outside your window more than you think you would." She sighed. "Have you lived there your whole life?" Lilypichu asked. "Not my whole life. A bit here and there." She vaguely explained.

"That's so cool cuz we all practically live in LA." Rae grinned.

(Y/n) hummed, walking to the lab where she noticed Felix stood alone. "Okay well, I'ma comeback when someone else goes in there because he's all alone and I ain't willing to die for the team." She she turned around to Rae appearing. "Okay cool, I'll stick with-" She sighed, getting killed. "I really need to stop dropping guards near these people.

The next ground was more intense for (y/n) who watched over everyone diligently.

She knew Sykkuno was suspected as Imposter so she followed along and kept an eye on people who exited the rooms no one saw them enter before.

Which meant running around aimlessly to find Sykkuno or accompanying other lonely astronauts.

(Y/n) hasn't seen anyone dying lately or any reports. "So why isn't anyone killing?" She pondered until she noticed a small squeak in the back ground. "Holy fuck!" She yelled as she ran to a crowded area away from the vent. "Someone fucking vented close to me in reactor!" She yelled.

She screamed as the lights were getting low. "Lemme just fix that." She casually walked in Electrical, slightly forgetting about the vent. She screamed as the doors shut. "I'm fucking dead. I know it." She screamed as she ran innaciecle before the doors opened. "Holy Fuck I'm alive!" She gasped as she ran to Coms which the tasks were getting sabotaged. "There's a crowd there. Let me just." She squeezed into the crowd and went to fix until she noticed Sykkuno arriving from Storage. "I didn't see him at Storage." She muttered. "If he kills someone ima call out Sykkuno. I've got a gut feeling abo-"

She groaned, her body covered by the mass amount of astronauts around her body. "Y'all just had to step on me like that." She sighed when they all departed when the noticed he body. "I finally was getting somewhere!" She yelled in her mic.

(Y/n) groaned, running to Medbay for the samples when the lights dimmed on the next round. 'I guess they learnt to kill me before I call them out.' She heard the door shut behind her. "Son of a-" She noticed Corpse from the vent. "I'm in danger." She nervously chuckled, running to fix the samples. "Okay so i guess he's not gonna kill me?" She ran out medbay instantly and to the emergency button as Corpse followed her. "Why am I always chased?!" She ran around the first table around. Corpse ran past her which gave some relief.

She pressed the emergency button. "I saw Corpse vent and he didn't kill me so he's probably in a cool down." She said once the dead people had red X's on their heads. "I was at Medbay with (y/n)." Corpse admitted. "Because you vented!" She was tired of arguing about the vents and voted him the others elected at random. "People, who gave you voting privileges if we all can't cooperate." She sighed as Corpse was voted out. "Alright, that's one." She went back to electrical to fix the lights.

Even after backstabbing him compared to the other rounds they stuck together as Crewmate and Imposter, Corpse followed the white astronaut with the pink flower.