010

"Leave me alone!" (Y/n) yelled as Rae followed her around to the office room. "No! Rae! Stahp!" She screamed and pressed the button.

Immediately she turned her mic on. "Rae follows me after I saw her vent!" (Y/n) yelled, noticing Corpse was dead. "Who the hell killed Corpse? And Dream?" Felix said. "Sykkuno's gone." Shawn added. "It's Rae I bet!" (Y/n) said. "I followed you because I thought we were buddying together." Rae said. "Not when you came out that vent we're not!" The girl yelped. "If (y/n) saw you out that vent, then it's Rae." Felix said. "I always have a feeling (y/n) teams up with imposters." Rae said. "But you are the imposter!" (Y/n) said as she voted her and so did the others.

"Huzzah! We got rid of one imposter."  She said as she was safe. "(Y/n) why don't you ever make a YouTube channel? Do you play any video games?" Felix asked. "I thought about it but was always afraid people found me boring." She admitted, slowly opening up to her friends. "You're not boring. I mean, several people ask about you in our comments." Sykkuno said. "They're all curious on who (y/n) is like what's her twitch account or what's her YouTube, etcetera." Shawn said. "I can't handle doing commentaries. I feel like my voice would be so annoying to hear over a mic." She chuckled, recalling the days she sang in her voice memos. "Give it a a try." Charlie said. "I guess but, I could never turn on my camera. I always looking bummy! Honestly, I'm still in my pajamas." She chuckled. "Don't let me start on the hair." She groaned.

"You don't have to. We could help you, if you'd like." Felix said. She shook her head, in disbelief so many youtubers were talking to her and willing to help her. "It's alright. I'm alright. I don't want it to seem like using you guys. You're my friends." She said, going to electrical to help the lights that flickered down.

"We could hel-" I don't want to be a burden to you guys." She said.

She found a way to screen record as she sighed and pressed it. "Let's hope I'm doing this right." She sighed, continuing her tasks silently. 'God why am I so tense? Lemme just turn this off. This is so stupid.' She sighed, turning off the screen recording. "I can't be a youtuber." She sighed, continuing the game.

(Y/n) put down her headsets and turned off her computer after their game before she got dressed.

It was already the after noon which was her time to get to work.

(Y/n) stepped out her her dorm as she heard several girls outside her hall talking about a party and not sure who to invite. (Y/n) grabbed her mask from her pocket and slipped it around her ears. "As much as she wished she could play with them, she worked as a waitress at a restaurant since she lived that way. 'Maybe as a youtuber I could make it big and earn money that way.' She pondered. 'But I don't want to use them. I'll just have fun as I always do. I cold just keep it rolling and then, edit parts out and boom, post it with credit. I can make my own thumbnails. I can't be that hard.' She ties her hair up and set her jacket aside to pull on her red apron around her neck and waist.

"(Y/n), hurry up!" A coworker of hers yelled. 'It would sure be better than being here.'

She made her way back home, tossing her mask in the garbage before removed her shoes at the entrance of her door mat to keep away any first from entitling her room to keep it clean.

She sat at her computer, staring at it intensely.

The black screen reflected what she was looking at.

'I don't want to drop out. I'll go no where. This is my first year here.' She stares at her tied up (h/c) hair that was slowly falling to the side from skipping and rushing to serve tables at her job. She held a frown on her face, sighing. "I mean, I don't have to show my face." She reminded her self before noticing Lily text her.

Corpse wanted to ask me if you wanted to play Party Animals with Shawn and Felix. They're including others if you'd like. Lily texted. If Shawn, Felix and Corpse would be there, then she'd be okay with it. Sure.

THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE IN AMONG US BUT A GAME CALLED PARY ANIMALS

THIS IS A STORY ABOUT CORPSE AND READER (you magnificent child)  SO THERE ARE BONDING MOMENTS