015

"He gave me the kiss of death!" Felix screamed in horror as he ran from Corpse. "Wait, I didn't get a kiss." (Y/n) whined. "Why should you get one?" Corpse hummed.

"Oh so after all our task dates, my friendship means nothing?" She gasped. "Fine. I don't need your kiss of death. I'm gonna die anyways. I'm just gonna follow until you kill me." (Y/n) followed the man where ever he went. "Kill me already!" She said. "I'm not gonna report it." She added. "I don't mind if you report it. It's the part of me killing you." Corpse said, running away from (y/n).

He ran past their white astronaut crew mates Sive and killed him. "Oh I didn't see that coming." She continued to run after Corpse who ran past their yellow crew mates Roomie who attempted to run away with Toast but both got killed at lava. "Awe, they were buddies and still couldn't escape." She rana after him. "You can literally when faster if you kill me." She said. "No." She stubbornly responded.

Seán yelled and attempted to run to past Corpse, howling as he yelled that way but got caught and killed. "I'm sorry." (Y/n) ran past the body and ran after Corpse. "(Y/n), go do your tasks or I will take you there until you're done." Corpse said. "I refuse." She said, running after him.

She gasped as Nogla turned the corner and got killed with Dave right behind her at Specimen room. "Run Dave!" She yelled, wanting to get in the way but couldn't as Dave ran around the table but still got attacked by Corpse who chased him around the other side of the table.

"You need one more kill, Corpse. I'm an easy kill." She grinned, chasing him. "Are you made you didn't get kissed?" Corpse asked. "Of course I'm mad." She chased him. "Oh god." Corpse chuckled as he cornered PJ by the rocket. "No! Corpse! Listen to (y/n)!" PJ said. "Listen to PJ." (Y/n) yelled too.

Corpse stood by PJ and killed him without a word to either. "And I still won." Corpse said. "Darn it." She sighed.

"I'm partnering with Felix." She said by the next round. "Nope." Corpse ran to Felix and ended up dead. "I didn't even get kissed." Felix yelled. "Shh. Ghosts don't talk." Corpse went back to faking tasks with (y/n). "I don't like this date so far." (Y/n) scoffed.

(Y/n) sighed, getting ejected out the plane. "Good luck everybody else." She said as she became a ghost and followed Corpse, along with Felix and Dream. "I thought it was (y/n)!" PJ yelled. "Damn it!" Seán chuckled. "At least we don't have to worry about someone dying near (y/n)." They all went to their tasks as (y/n) sighed. 'His mic was literally on when he openly killed my partner. (Y/n) then recalled what was trending on her Twitter feed.

"Oh wait I forgot to mention. Congrats on getting Onlystrands trending in twitter, Corpse. I've been seeing fans getting your hair strand tattoed on their arms." She laughed. "I swear love those guys. Some are going FBI mode. They're going, 'okay so his hair is really dark and curly and has some veiny hands with black nails and rings' and some other things." Corpse said. "I saw in the comments too." Seán added in as Sykkuno barely understood what was happening. "Wait so you posted your hair on your story? You're getting famous because of that?" Nogla laughed as she began to search of the tag onlystrands on Instagram and Twitter. "What do you mean, that. That is art." (Y/n) chuckled.

She joked around during their game together until the next round

"I'm teaming with Nogla!" (Y/n) said quickly, running around the lime colored astronaut. "I mean, if I die we can blame Corpse." She chuckled.
"I'll watch over them." Toast followed along and so did Corpse as they headed to reactor. "Well there they go." Felix went to admin and the rest went their separate ways.

"The lights are going down. Ima die. I know it. Ima die." She ran to electrical when Toast was right behind her. "Nogla where are you?!" She yelled, trying to run away from him until the animation of her being punched in the back of the head and getting shot to the ground appeared. "Wha- wait what would he-" She was cut off as Corpse reported the body.

"Toast killed (y/n) in front of me and Nogla going to electrical. We were on a double date." Corpse said. "Oh? Wa- a what?" Roomie asked. "Toast, what made you think you could get away with it?" Nogla laughed. "I thought o could kill her, lock myself in electrical and run in electrical as if the imposter was inside and killed her trying to leave. I got caught right when the lights were fixed." Today laughed in his mic.

"Hooray! I didn't die!" Nogla sighed. "Only because (y/n) was closer." Corpse sighed. "Ima miss the flower on her head." He muttered.

(Y/n) followed Corpse just as he wouldn't leave her

"I can finally simp over an actual guy and not a 2D man.'