021

"So what's the ghost's name?" (Y/n) asked as they all walked out the van to a massive house that was white and had several lights shaped as wide bottom lamps at the entrance and on every table around. "Her name is Lisa Martinez. She apparently only talks to people who are alone." Tiffany informed the other girl. "So should we split up?" (Y/n) asked, holding T on her keyboard to keep pressing the light on the flashlight on her shoulder.

"Yeah I guess so." Daniel mumbled, heading to the kitchen while Tiffany went upstairs. "No." Corpse declined and followed (y/n) was was last standing by the older male. "Well, We'll check the bathroom." (Y/n) advises the man who followed her.

(Y/n) turned to a grey blue wall colored themed bathroom that had no light source around them besides their own flashlights. "No one. Does anyone have the thermometer? Corpse, what else do you have besides the flashlight?" She asked. "Crippling depression. Um, the camera." He responded. "I guess Dan took the thermometer then. So does that mean Tiffany has the EMF?" She asked herself. "What did you take?" Corpse asked. "The sage and lighter. I'm still a kid. I'm allowed to carry one." She chuckled as she turned around and realized there was an ouija board at the sink. "Corpse! I found an ouija board!" She yelled, turning it on.

"Where?" Corpse asked walking into the room where the girl was speaking to the board. "Where are you?" She asked.

The planchet moved to the words U-P-S-T-A-I-R-S
"Okay so we're heading upstairs!" She said into the walkie talkies before leaving the room with Corpse.

"Dan, head upstairs and check for cold spots." (Y/n) instructed as she head to the stairs and turned two lefts to a dark grey bathroom at the end of the hall. "This room is going to 3 C°. Is that bad? I'm not good at math." Dan sighed. (Y/n) glanced over to the room at her right which was a blue room and walked right in.

"This room is so small. Well, Corpse, put the camera on the drawer there. Ima set the sage on the bed. How the hell do you light up sage?" She pondered, setting the sage on the bed and grabbed out the lighter as Tiffany reached in the room.

(Y/n) hummed as the lamp she turned on just now to look at the sage closer began to flicker. "Oh, she's here." (Y/n) muttered.

Dan yelled as he aimed his lamp on the painting above the bed which was close by (y/n). "What a-" (y/n( turned her head to the painting and saw a bald girl in a pink dirty and dark brown stained tattered dress above her on the bed, standing there with a low croaking noise. "Oh shit!" (Y/n) ran out the room first followed by Dan and Corpse. "Holy shit where's Tiffany?" She ran back and gasped to see Tiffany lying in the hall way, heading pointing towards them. "This is worse because you can tell she tried running away." Corpse responded. "Oh wow." (Y/n) went back to the room to light up the page.

Corpse walked after her, aiming his flashlight to whoever was on the bathroom. He couldn't see anyone but felt as if someone was there by hearing heartbeats and breathing.

If one of them had to die, Corpse was closest and would stand above (y/n) so she wouldn't be possessed if it came to that. She died second or first in each game so he wanted her to live long enough through this ghost hunting game.

A low huff and breathing rang in his ear, cold air passed by his neck and ear on his left side which was towards the bathroom.

Corpse jumped up and muttered, aiming the flashlight at the bathroom, wondering who was playing mind games on them. Before he could say a think, there was mumbling on the radio by the bed side. "Oh damn, you heard that?" (Y/n) asked Dan. "Yeah I did. Sound like whispering." He responded. "I heard breathing from the bathroom. Should we cleanse that first with the sage?" Corpse asked.
"I'll do it right now. But we still have to catch the ghost. And since the video is a live feed, I'm thinking two of you can leave and check it out." (Y/n) responded.