07

(Y/n) sighed, logging off the game and laid in her bed, yawning as she enjoyed the soft bed underneath her. "This is amazing." She yawned, wrapping herself in her blanket and grabbed her soft (f/a) plushie she used as a pillow.

Her phone rang loudly which made her groan. "Who da-" She hissed as her screen was so bright. "Sweet lord Jesus!" She lowered their brightness of her screen before she noticed it was Corpse.

I can't sleep. His text read. She sighed and texted him back. Corpse, it is 2 in the morning. Get some sleep dude. She was bout to put her phone down when she yawned and realized Corpse was already typing. Let's call. He said.

Her eyes widened. Like on Instagram wise or exchange numbers? (Y/n) set her phone down, hugging her pillow. "This is a dream." She whispered to herself as she couldn't believe she was texting her YouTube friend who wanted to exchange numbers. Which is one is alright with me. Just want to vent on something and I thought be a good listener. Corpse texted.

(Y/n) immediately texted back Lemme get my earbuds. Before jumping off her bed and untangled her earbuds. "Let's do this." She said before plugging them in her phone and the buds in her ear.

(Y/n) wasn't sure if this would be an upgrade on friends but sent her number in.

She put her phone on her stomach as waited for Corpse to text back or hear her phone ring in her ear.

She shut her eyes, nervous as ever. 'Whatever you do, don't fall asleep on him.'she said to herself.

She yelped as her phone began to ring from an unknown number. (Y/n) answered the call, afraid it was a strange number at the same time calling her or Corpse.

"Hello?" She asked. "Hey." He responded.

She covered her mouth, still in shock as she was calling Corpse. "You said you couldn't sleep. What's wrong?" She asked. "Just can't. I'm not tired and thought why not call a friend." Corpse responded which made her grin.

"Well, how was your day?" She asked, not sure how to react, calling her favorite youtuber. "Pretty good. Got to play with you guys again. The light of my day." He said. 'Yes God, I may die in peace now.'

His voice was deep as always which made an interest of how he could maneuver it to change through emotions when telling the terrifying stories he said. As much as others would call his voice as monotone and cold, after knowing him after very days, close to a month although it felt longer because of their games, (y/n) could feel as if his voice was warm and welcoming.

It reminded her of his music when it was so dark  and so dark and emotional while his entire persona is dark but honestly the sweetest guy.

She barely even realized this as she thought of him just as her favorite youtuber, not as a friend so this was a miracle in the making.

"Anything interesting happened today?" (Y/n) attempted to keep her voice calm as she almost sounded robotic at first. "Not really. Besides going out to get some bubble tea." He said. "Do you recommend it?" She asked. "The drink?" He said. "Yeah." She replied. "Yeah I do. Unless you're into coffee." He said. She grinned. "I'm fine with either one. Hey Corpse, what did you want to vent on about?" She asked. He remained silent for a bit.

"I honestly forgot what I wanted to talk about but I'd like to keep on the conversation." He nervously chuckled.

Naturally the phone call gradually grew.

"So you wear lots of black clothes? Is it your favorite color?" She asked. "Yeah you could say that." He said. "What about you?" He asked. "(F/c)." She replied. "Is that why you wanted the flower hat to be (f/c)?" He asked. "Yeah." She sighed.
"I've always wanted to ask this but, how did your voice get so deep? Did you hit puberty twice?" She asked. "Ah... no actually it's GERD. Ya know, gastroesophageal reflux disease." He said. "I didn't know that. Are you okay about it?" She asked.

"I've dealt with it for years. I'm alright. Sure there are some difficulties breathing but nothing too tough for me to deal with." He said. She frowned. "Doesn't it hurt when you cough?" She asked. "Not too much. You just cough a lot.i can't eat certain foods while healing it so that's practically the reason I'm vegan." Corpse responded. "Now it all makes sense." She muttered. "You don't have to worry about me. I can handle myself." Corpse reassured the girl. "I know. But that doesn't mean I won't worry for a friend." She grinned.

"Why don't you start a gaming channel?" Corpse asked. "I never liked my voice. I always hated it. It never sounded like the other girls. I was always annoyed by it." She scoffed.  "I like it. I didn't think people would like my voice but turns it out they do." He responded. "That's because you fulfill their voice kinks." (Y/n) chuckled. "Yeah well, no one needs to know how you look like. Just provide some funny content and you're good to go. You're naturally funny. Felix helped me get all this sudden fame. We could help you." He insisted. She frowned.

"I'm not funny." She whispered, fumbling with her thumbs. "I wanted to be a youtuber but I thought I would never make it far." She said. "It's not about fame. It's about making other people's day and doing it for yourself. You have to learn to put yourself first sometimes." Corpse said.

(Y/n) grinned, unknowingly feeling her cheeks grow several degrees in heat. "Thanks Corpse." She whispered. "Any time." He replied before they continued on their talk. "Where are you from?" Corpse asked. "LA. Stayed here since there are lots of white girls going to coffee shops and designer stores so I work at both." (Y/n) sighed. "You have two jobs?" He seemed shocked. "Yeah. That's the main reason I play at night. I'm too busy with school." She replied. "You're in college? For how long?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm in my second year. It's so boring having to be going on school via computer but hey, I can play games while at it." She chuckled. "Where are you from?" She asked. "Murrieta." He responded, both yawning back and forth during their calm but refused stop talking or even hang up.

It soon became 4 in the morning when (y/n) and Corpse unknowingly fell asleep on the phone.  (Y/n) woke up due to her alarm, realizing it was the weekends she could sleep in a little longer and did so.

Corpse grinned, walking up to (y/n) still on the call with him.