02

"How about we use the buddy system?" Lily asked which practically everyone was down for. "I don't trust Corpse. He could be imposter but if I die at his side, it's probably because he's imposter. If not, I can't trust my gut anymore." (Y/n) said into her mic. "Alright, I go with Rae." Lily grinned to herself as she moved her small pink astronaut next to Rae's red one.
"Guess I'll be with Felix." Seán moves his brown astronaut to Felix's yellow one. "Okay so screw it. Let's do this, Micheal." Sykkuno moved his lime avatar to Micheal who was dark blue. "Man I have a feeling Ima get killed if I'm with Dave." Dream chuckled as he paired up his cyan astronaut to Dave's purple one.
"Really? Right when I saw I don't trust Corpse 'cuz he's most likely imposter, you give him to me?" (Y/n) laughed as they all just left her. "Well, if that does happen I think we can tell who's kill you." Felix said, chuckling. "So I'm bait?!" She asked which made Sykkuno laugh. "I mean, good luck." They said. "God Damn it!" She sighed and muted her mic.

The map apparently was Skeld so everyone appeared at the lunch table. "Ight, just gonna don't take. Damn it, I have admin." (Y/n) sighed, moving her avatar down the hall and sa Corpse following her. "Oh o forgot we're partnered up." (Y/n) felt her arms get stiff and tense. "I'm really boutta die because of him. I know it. I don't trust him." (Y/n) squeaked her voice of anticipation, going to swipe her card. "Oh yeah. First try." She then waited for Corpse who seemed to stay there for so long. "Do... Do I go to my next task? Or is he like... stuck at his card?" She pondered as she walked around the table towards him. He was still in one place. "So I guess he is stuck on his card. Well, it's okay." (Y/n) sighed, hoping he doesn't sneak kill her.

Then soon Felix enters the room. "Oh fuck. It's him. Okay. Keep calm. Just cuz last time he chased you doesn't mean he's imposter again." (Y/n) ran around Corpse as he was still on his card. "Hurry up man we gotta go!" She yelled although he couldn't hear. Soon Felix went to the card swipe by Corpse. "Oh god he's gone kill him and then me. Should I run?" She nervously chuckled. "Nah, I think ima stay. Mama didn't raise a b-"

The kill animation was Felix snapping her neck. "I fucking thought so!" (Y/n) chuckled. She sighed, as she appeared in her ghost form. But what she didn't suspect was Corpse to report Felix. "Wait what? What?! He j- Wait he was imposter and still didn't kill me? Wait does that mean- He snitched on his team. Oh god he just betrayed an imposter. Does that mean we're friends?" (Y/n) was still in a bit of shock as she resumed her tasks. "Oh man, this is just, wow." She went to cafeteria to empty out the trash. "I kinda hope he doesn't get caught." (Y/n) frowned, following down the halls to find Corpse. "Ight, who you killing now?" She pondered as he was following Sykkuno.

"No! Don't kill small lima bean! He's too precious!" (Y/n) chuckled as he killed him anyways before reporting the body as he killed near Electrical. "Wow, a self report. Sure. Grand. But hey, he killed my attacker." (Y/n) sighed and noticed Dave and Micheal were dead. And now Sykkuno. "Oh gosh!" Lily gasped and chuckled at the amount of dead people. "Half of us are dead guys!" Dream yelled as he was in easy. "Has anyone seen Corpse? He was with (y/n) and it says she's dead." Rae notes as she recalled (y/n) judging Corpse. "He was the one who reported the body." Shawn said. "It was outside Electrical. I couldn't find (y/n)." Corpse said. "You Damn liar." (Y/n) chuckled, knowing no one could hear her. "So you lost her when the lights went out?" Rae asked. "Yeah I did. We were in Admin and then the lights went off and I couldn't see who ran out the door so I presumed it was (y/n) and followed but she wasn't there." Corpse said. "Alright, y'all broke the buddy system. Guess she got scared if you and ran off to get herself killed by someone else." Seán chuckled. "Wait, who was partnered with Dave?" Lily asked. "Me." Dream said.

"Wait did you guys break the buddy system?" Lily asked. "No we didn't. We stuck together." Dream said. "But why was Sykkuno left for that moment? Some buddy." Lily pouted. "You killed your buddy?" Seán scoffed. "W-well Felix is gone and y'all were buddies!" Dream laughed at Seán back. "Felix straight up just left me down the hall from Medbay while I was on tasks." Seán admitted.

"Me and Lily stuck right next to each other going to Cafe." Rae said which was true as (y/n) saw them at the corner of her screen fixing wires. "So It's gotta be you Dream!" Seán laughed as they all began to tag in and vote him out. "No wait it wasn't me I swear!" Dream laughed. But they all ejected him out. "Well, ima just see who he's gonna kill next." (Y/n) sighed.

"I'd like to take a round of applause for Corpse. Really sweet guy. With some heavy dark deep songs. It's odd that he sings of chains, dark themes and who knows what but, this guy has the be the sweetest and funniest guy I've met. And wholehearted and wholesome, besides Sykkuno. I'm a simp for Sykkuno and so is Corpse and I claim that as true and I one can tell me other wise." (Y/n) began to wheeze at what she had just said.

"Ight, I'm not leaving you behind, buddy." (Y/n) followed Corpse through weapons where he killed Shawn. "That was easy." (Y/n) said before he moved out of Cafe and locked the door. "Nice. Cover the body that way." She said before he killed Lily over a vent near Shields. "Oh I see where he's going with this." She said.

Corpse self reported the body again. "I was heading to weapons when when I saw Lily's body at shields and it was close to a vent." Corpse said. "So you left Lily alone now did ya?!" Dreams asked Rae. "No I left to check on lights." She said. "But it was close to a vent right? I was heading to lights!" Dream said. "I was heading to it. I was in storage." Rae said. "No no you weren't. I was at storage. I finished taking out the trash when Corpse calles the body." Dream said. Dream and Corpse both clicked on Rae as Rae clicked on Dream but she was ejected out too.

It was victory for Corpse and Felix.

"Wait what?! Corpse did you call out Felix?!" Rae laughed as they turned their mics on. "Yeah I did." Corpse openly admitted. "The- why?!" Seán asked with genuine confusion. "Oh he killed (y/n) in admin after doing her card and I went to get a drink and when I came back I saw Felix trying to run but I reported him." Corpse said. "Did I up status in friendship?" (Y/n) whispered to herself as she still remained muted. "That's something (y/n) would do too." Lily chuckled. "Okay I call these buddies of the month." Dave scoffed. "

(Y/n) grinned.

She was playing with a youtuber who she was a fan of for so long and when she was killed he avenged her. It maybe I have been stupid but the girl felt protected by the man. Or he could be using her as an alibi.

It didn't matter as she was having fun with such cool people.