06

"So what I'm hearing is that, there's gonna be a wedding?" (Y/n) asked as she was in her white astronaut suit while Corpse was in his traditional black suit and horns. "Wait who's getting married?" He asked. "Well Seán said we're all getting married." Dream chuckled. "To who?" Sykkuno asked. "To Corpse." Toast explained. "Okay so um, we're all here." Corpse said, trying to hold back his chuckle.

"I now pronounced us married." Corpse said. (Y/n) turned on her much just in time to sing the rhythm of Here Comes the Bride until she began to chuckle. "Sykkuno, you better not be killing Corpse. He's your husband now. We can't kill Corpse." (Y/n) said. "Nah nah... I'm taking all the wives." Toast said which (y/n) dramatically gasped. "Oh?!" (Y/n) chuckled as the game began. She muttered as she muted her mic.

"Looking back at myself, I'm a simp." She chuckled as she followed Corpse. "I love this man." She followed Corpse who watched over her as she got scanned at Medbay. "This man, he is the light of this game." (Y/n) grinned when she saw Sykkuno appear. "And he is too. Damn Lima bean." (Y/n) said before a body was reported.

"Damn it Neytiri." (Y/n) unmuted her mic as she realized Dream was dead. "So I found Nogla running to Neytiri because I was heading to Coms for wiring when I walked in at Shields and she vented when her body was still standing." Rae said. "I guess she got jealous that Corpse married 3 other girls besides her." (Y/n) chuckled. "We're all just simping." Sykkuno wheezed in his mic. "Oh god no." Corpse chuckled. "This is a wild ride but, bye Nogla." (Y/n) and the others voted for Nogla as there was one imposter left.

"Well that was an easy vote out. Let's go with Co- Oh wait it's my turn to so tasks on the date." (Y/n) went to electrical. Before they entered, she circled Corpse in an odd manner, still moving forward to Electrical. Corpse chuckles as (y/n) circles him. "Cute." He muttered, forgetting he's in front of other 200 thousand people watching on his stream.

The closer they approached at Electrical, Corpse could feel his hands grow cold and somewhat numb. Corpse gulped, following (y/n) to electrical. "That's so strange. Like, my hands are kinda getting cold? Like I'm nervous or something?" He whispered, wiggling his fingers side to side until they somewhat turned stiff on him. "Oh god I'm nervous what the fuck?" He nervously scoffed. He gulped, afraid he'd click a button and accidentally kill (y/n) while she was doing her tasks.

His hands grow cold and numb and he couldn't feel movement that he accidentally clicked the button and killed (y/n). "Wait... no." He stood over her standing body then falling over to him. "No." He circled her body. "I'm s-... I didn't mean to do that." He sighed, making his way over to the vent at the back. "Well, lights are going down anyways. Someone is gonna find her." He mumbled before venting and went straight through the game, killing everyone he could before getting caught.

(Y/n)'s ghost stood over her body. "What just happened to me?! Why did Corpse kill me?! Oh what?" (Y/n) gasped as she floated around. "Where's Neytiri and Nogla? Ima go tell them what the hell jus happened." As she said before coming across Corpse who ran by Dream and killed him. "Oh guess he's going on a rampage?" She seemed concerned and followed him around, still searching for Neytiri. "No." She dramatically gasped as Marcel was in Reactor. "No!" She watched run past him and vented after killing him. "He's after everyone!" (Y/n) gasped, noting his ghost. "Oh hey Marcel." She said even though no once could hear her. She continued to find Corpse when she saw him appear in Cafe. "Where he going now?" She pondered.

Toast was doing wires at electrical, Rae was downloading files and Charlie was at card scan; which only two noticed someone vent and noticed Rae's body next to Toast.

The report button was pressed by Corpse. "What hap- Oh shit Rae!" Toast yelled. "I was heading to Admin when I saw Toast just standing over Rae's body." Corpse said. "Oh my god, he really is framing someone else." (Y/n) chuckled behind her mic. "So Dream, is dead too?" Shawn asked. "It wasn't me! I was doing wire!" Toast said. "I was with Charlie too." He added in. "Yeah I was in admin." Charlie said. "But what if he barely got there and pretended to do tasks until someone cane by and killed before leaving?" Sykkuno began to question. "Are we voting him or not?" Shawn asked as he was lost as always. "I voted." Corpse said. "Me too." Sykkuno said. "Guess he said, 'If I can't have the ladies, no one can.'" Seán chuckled as Toast was ejected.

"Wait what?!" Sykkuno yelled as the game still went on, leaving him, Corpse and Seán. "Wait, Seán! Are you imposter?!" Sykkuno asked until Corpse walked to Ykkuno and killed him, leaving a victory over Corpse and Seán. "Wait, Corpse! You killed (y/n)?!" Marcel yelled.

"I was shocked as you all were." (Y/n) chuckled. "I guess Corpse couldn't handle being married?" Rae asked. "Could be." Toast replies.

Corpse frowned, not sure why he felt so nervous when he was imposter next to (y/n). He could have left her alive. Even if it was Sykkuno, her or Seán left, he would have still won.

"Another round?" Seán asked. "Sure." (Y/n) agreed, as she was sleep deprived as always. "Yeah." Corpse muttered.

(Y/n) grinned as she decorated her astronaut with a flower band. "I look beautiful." She said, running around the room.

Corpse watched (y/n) run around the lobby with Sykkuno with his leaf hat on and Neytiri following them.

Such an adorable pink flower. "I kinda wish it was (f/c). But pink can do." (Y/n) shrugged.

"It's still cute on you."