032

Corpse hummed, looking around the Polus Map. "It's crazy how imposters can now do tasks but it won't affect the task bar." He seemed amazed as he walked around in search of the lime astronaut.
"Wait. Fuck, I lost (y/n) again." He sighed and ran back out of security as he sabotaged the lights. But could see Sykkuno running up the hall to lights.

"I have a feeling that Corpse is after me but I keep losing him. Maybe, I should stick with (y/n) since those two always stick together. Maybe I'll get Sykkuno to butt in too just for double protection." DumbDog said as he saw the white colored astronaut with the pink flower on her head at the bathroom where (y/n) was doing wires.

"I keep losing Sykkuno and Corpse and I'm getting sus vibes from Toast and DumbDog again. Maybe Rae. I don't know. Rae has been imposter lately. I kinda hope it's not since I really trust her and we've been together for pretty much the whole round. Until now. Which makes this even more terrifying." She said to her audience. "Oh no." She whispered as her like of vision decreased and could barely even see her white dressed child. "Stay with me, Corpse Jr." She said and then realized the nickname she gave the small child.

"You're not even real!" She said.

Corpse went over to security and spotted nothing and vented near by the lava pit and headed to admin.

"Okay so there is one at the bathroom right before decontamination. Wait who's at the Medbay?" Corpse could see everyone huddled over at lights which he locked earlier.

"This better be DumbDog." He had got a single kill since he couldn't find DumbDog which made the other imposter have to kill Faye, Toast and Abe on their own. He could see Rae enter the room and pass by him to the Decontam room. "Okay so there's my alibi." He left the map and headed to the vent.

DumbDog sighed. "Okay she's probably doing task. Ima watch over- oh?" DumbDog noticed the lights were getting smaller. "Let me just stand by her. Oh, hello mini white." He noticed the small white 'pet' or 'child' (y/n) bought.
"Ima watched over (y/n). Or maybe (y/n) can watch over me. Who knows." He added in.

Corpse went over behind the vertically narrow path to a vent and jumped in and skipped a few vents over to search for DumbDog. "He better have not moved." He muttered.

The panel was done and she gasped and lightly screamed as DumbDog stood there. "Where the fuck did he come from?" She gasped as DumbDog spun around the vent with her. "DumbDog please go away?" She shook side to side to scare him away.

"Alright I'm done messing with her. Now, to get her to follow me to Specimen Room." DumbDog said, heading to the other side of the the stall. "Maybe we should fix the lights together. Since apparently no one is fixing them!" He yelled to his mic and ran up to (y/n) again.

Corpse leaped out the vent and spammed the kill button, noticing the lime color standing still over the vent. "Okay good he's probably doing a task." Before he jumped back in the vent.

"No wait!" He barely realized and replayed the scene on his head.

Lime stood above someone and that's who he killed, not Lime. Did DumbDog catch him? "Wait, who did I kill?" He chuckled at his failed attempted.

(Y/n) gulped and muttered out, "Please please go away." She softly chuckled as she noticed another shadowy figure appear out of her range. "Oh my God I'm gonna die!" She screamed and dramatically gasped as Corpse killed her. "Why did he do that?!" She laughed at her misery and her body was discovered.

"(Y/n) was killed right in front of me! We were at the bathroom place by laboratory and then the lights went down and someone came up the vent and killed (y/n) and vented out!" DumbDog said into the mic. "How do we know it's not a self report? Who else was there?" Rae asked.

"Wait, did I kill (y/n)?" Corpse stuttered out to himself quietly as everyone accused DumbDog.
"Where was Corpse? I didn't see him all game. It was him." DumbDog pointed fingers at the black themed astronaut.
"Bullshit!" Rae laughed. "Corpse was at security passing by me when lights barely went off." Sykkuno defended his friend.
"I saw him at admin passing to Specimen room at Decontamination right when the body was reported." Rae supported the alibi.

"I was looking for (y/n)." Corpse stammered out as the votes were all heading to DumbDog but the lime astronaut chose him, not helping him in his case as he was ejected out and thrown into the lava pit.

Everyone dispersed out the office and back to tasks as Corpse sighed and ran over to Hafu who was still at the other side of the table alone with him. With the dim light crew mates have, Hafu or anyone wouldn't have see them both.

She was alone with him at the wrong time.

Corpse walked passed Hafu and killed her before running out to Admin in search for the last to remaining; Sykkuno and Edison.

(Y/n) spun around Corpse. "Why the fuck did you kill me?!" She screamed, scoffing and running we to the vent where her child sat at. "I'm here for you. I'll be back the next game." She floated over the child.

"I hope he wins this game. Since they apparently killed all the detectives in this game." She said, in search for Edison and Sykkuno.

Rae stood behind Sykkuno who sat at security.

Sykkuno gasped as he saw Corpse run out of a vent. "He just vented!" He got out the panel and ran out to the office when Rae stabbed his helmet with her sharp tongue that launched it of her mouth with ridiculously sharp small fangs.

"We all lost so quickly." Faye frowned. "Honestly." (Y/n) chuckled.

They all appeared at the lobby again. "Wait I thought I killed DumbDog." Corpse said, shocked and still confused. "You thought wrong. Me and DumbDog were standing on the vent together." (Y/n) explained which made Corpse sighed. "You weren't supposed to die." He softly chuckled at his mistake. "Well I clearly did!" She laughed at her death was an accident.

"Wait, I was your target?!" DumbDog gasped.

"Of course you are. You killed (y/n)." Corpse said. "Corpse, you're simping real hard for (y/n)." Rae chuckled.

Sykkuno's mind was running slow as the gears began to rewind to the text of Corpse asking for advice and then noticed Corpse would want (y/n) to play around together and softly 'flirt' but it was more of simping for one another.

He softly gasped as he might have an idea.

"Oh wait a minute!" He grinned widely as he may or may not have connected the dots together.

Unfortunately, Corpse's fanbase and others on other streams watching their game were infuriated of the fact Corpse may or may not be with the new girl who had risen in fame because of him — causing the rise of toxicity for (y/n) to rise as well.