037

"I got a glock!" (Y/n) ran out the elevator and began to mercilessly kill any animal in sight. "Wait, do you even know what our goal is?" Corpse has liked at the girl shoot at anything.

"Hell yes! Anything that's colorful!" (Y/n) jumped around for no apparent reason as Toast and Sykkuno followed her. He sighed.

The Green Hell Hound appeared and chased to (y/n) who began to shoot rapid fires at the being, not giving them a chance. "How the hell did you have that good eyesight? We're all in the same room?" Aqua asked, following her.

"It was shiny so I shot at it." She replied.

"(Y/n) no." Corpse chuckled but began to laugh at shock as the girl managed to shoot down the beast and the Purple HellHound came sharping behind it.
"(Y/n) yes!" She reloaded with her last bit of ammo and began to fire again, this time Sykkuno and Toast helped her.

"2 down, 5 more to go." (Y/n) ran down the halls with 5up who was jumping instead.

"We're lost again." (Y/n) said into her radio as she walked around Aqua and Sykkuno spun around for anyone near by.

She looked behind her to see a black figure levitating in the air. "Oh shit." She noticed it was Aria who came from the elevator. (Y/n) b fan to fire as Sykkuno ran away and Aqua followed him too. "Why'd ya leave me?" She asked when she heard groaning noises.

"Fine then." She groaned, done shooting at the levitating woman and ran past her and into the elevator, closing the doors.

(Y/n) turned around and crouched as the silhouette of the levitating woman was in the elevator with her. "Oh no." She mouthed out the words silently and began to fire at the woman at the corner.

"(Y/n), where are you? We found Sykkuno." 5up said into their walkie talkies, hearing the gunshots firing from the walkie talkie. "Are you dead?" He asked again.

(Y/n) continued to shoot at the now down and dead woman when the elevator door opened.

She looked over at Corpse, 5up, Sykkuno, Masayoshi, Lily and Yozu who stared at her. "Is that who you were shooting?" 5up asked.
"Yes. We got kicked in the elevator together. Where's Aqua?" She asked. "We found Sykkuno running down the stairs when Aqua got killed behind him." Masayoshi explained, all entering the elevator.

"Why are we in the elevator again?" She asked. "We only have I think, 3 more monsters to get?" Lily questioned herself.

She nodded in response as she and Corpse stood together at the back of the elevator, crammed all in together, standing over Aria's body.

"You're a great SWAT guard. You're too crazy on the gun though." Corpse chuckled, referring to taking down the monsters like an insane mad lady.
"In my defense I was left unsupervised." She held the gun with pride, appreciating they were winning." She grinned.

The girl had mercilessly killed 3 beast already just out of excitement and eager to probar she wasn't a lab rat.

"I found a light bomb!" She yelled and threw it at Scarra who was Mr. Nutty. Corpse looked at the red bomb that fell at the ground. "Oh shit that was a grenade!" Corpse laughed as (y/n) yelled of realization and ran up the stairs with Corpse and 5up.

"Wait I'm stuck!" Sykkuno began to run side to side as he was trapped with Scarra who was running at him.

Both he and Scarra were killed in the explosion of the crazy lady. "I thought it was a flashbang." (Y/n) muttered. "Babe, flashbangs are blue. Grenades are red." Corpse said.

(Y/n) was unresponsive to the am as they walked behind 5up who was way ahead and Lily was with Masayoshi and Yozu finding the other monsters.

Corpse wanted to question the girl but didn't as they were met with a floating invisible man in a suit.

(Y/n) was ready to shoot but her gun lost ammo. "Oh man I'm gonna die." She muttered.

(Y/n) headed back to loot Sykkuno's body when she noticed the lights flickering. "It's just a game. It's just a game." She whispered before grabbing the gun from Sykkuno's body which was small but knew it packed a lot of power.

The reminder that not too long again Corpse called her babe. Was it a reflect? It's sounded so cute.
Her face flushed red and so did her ears, reminding her that they were in a somewhat relationship but waited to Anel it official between the two. (Y/n) gave a soft smirk, in disbelief she was with her idol she had once adored as a fan before.

(Y/n) ran back up the stairs when she heard Corpse yell at her. "(Y/n)! Run!" He screamed.

(Y/n) barely made it to the top of te stairs when the glowing green suit ran to her and she fell down the stairs, killed by the entity.

Corpse and 5up shot the creature and turned the corner to see it's victim.

The game was over as 5up won Corpse and him victory for getting rid of the monsters but the girl had died when he was busy with 5up.

"We won, Corpse!" 5up cheered and so did everyone else. "Remember me as a hero!" (Y/n) wheezed out, acting as if those were her final breaths. "Sorry, who?" Rae joked about the girl.

After they all stopped playin, logged and turned their stream off, Corpse received a text from the girl.
Corpse, why did you call me babe during the stream?

Corpse raised an eyebrow. I did? I didn't remember calling you that.

But their fans did remember and like any compilation of them out there, that moment was also recorded.