035

(Y/n) appeared in a cell, indicating she was a lab rat again. "Nice." She sighed, having to freak out and run and hide and watch people do on her way to escape. "Oh cool! We spawned together!" Lily said as she stood behind her in the hell with Corpse at the door that was slowly opening. "Oh we're all lab rats." (Y/n) grinned and went out the room wth Lily following Corpse outside to the two way split hall.

(Y/n) was surrounded by the others and could see a man in black and when the man appeared closer she cooed see it was Sykkuno. "Sykkuno has a key card! Sykkuno, you're gonna help us escape!" (Y/!) declared which got everyone's attention. The group found Masayoshi whi followed Sykkuno who the two were mad scientist.
"I trust Sykkuno. He's in a suit." Corpse said. "Okay so we gotta be quiet and just hide somewhere for now." Sykkuno advised and they all headed to where the two scientist were going as they all followed him with 5 more lab rats behind them.

"Okay so if we escape that makes 8 lab rats escape and survive while 2 mas scientist live. We can probably win." She pondered.

Masayoshi and Sykkuno led them to the upgrade room which was down several stairs when she noticed Sykkuno was leaving the other lab rats behind the tightly locked doors that only the scientist have the key cards.

"Hey open the door!" A lab rat locked outside yelled out. (Y/n) turned to the door and attempted to open it but she couldn't as she would have to need Sykkuno or Masayoshi.

"Don't listen to them. They're trying to bait us. Lab rats usually team up with the monsters to survive and kill us off." Sykkuno cleared his throat, walking down the stairs and turning the corner and took the three lab rats with Masayoshi to a room where a red light was emitted from above to a small black box in the center of the room.

'He's trying to kill us." (Y/n) thought,

Masayoshi gave up hearing their yells and helped open the door to the others and let them in the room too. "Shouldn't we be escaping with the swat team?" (Y/n) asked.

Neytiri, Pickle, Greenily, Fayemata and Leslie entered the room too. "Cool. We all stick together then we're safe." Lily suggested.

(Y/n) shook her head. "It'll just make us a bigger target and kill streak for them. We should go separate ways." She suggested and left the room.

"Wait where are you going?" Sykkuno asked.

"Escaping. You're gonna get us killed." She exposed his plot.

They finally realized they were locked in and if the monster were to open the doors they'd be cornered and trapped. They left the small upgrade room and headed up the stairs to find a safer place to hide.

(Y/n) had the pack of mad scientist and lab rats behind her, making her leader to run away.

(Y/n) opened her mouth wide, unable to gasp once she had spotted the Wendigo. "Run!" She screamed and ran to AL01 to the elevators, accidentally leaving Corpse behind in the center of the room; a clear view for the Wendigo to kill him which it did.

"Wait, did I die?" Corpse questioned himself and looked down to notice his dead body. "Oh wait, who else is de- there's Lily and Leslie." He muttered, flipping through the cameras to find (y/n)'s sight.

"No! I left Corpse!" She reminded herself but didn't look back and ran to the elevator. "I don't have the card!" She screamed. (Y/n) ran and hid by a corner of the elevator, crouching down as the screaming beast got closer to them by the screaming increasing in volume.

Sykkuno ran in the room and searched for the girl. "Where did she go?" Sykkuno asked himself as he somehow couldn't find the girl.

Sykkuno softly gasped once his screen turned monochrome, indicating he was killed by the Wendigo that left the room.

Since everyone was dead she was left behind which made her have no chance at surviving so the game stayed over.

She groaned. "Damn, the SCPs lived." She sighed and looked over at her live stream comments.

How could you leave Corpse?!!!

Corpse would never leave you behind!

You deadass left him!

(Y/n) sighed and rolled her eyes at the petty comments while Corpse's eyes caught sight on his own comments on his own live stream.

LOL! She abandoned you!

How do you still wanna protect her but she left you for dead! The clownery

Corpse sighed. "You're right. Right. You all are. She left me. Cause I was obviously dead. It's just a game. Everybody just shut up. Leave her alone. If you're just going to hate that I have a new friend that's a female then please don't call yourself my fan." Corpse responded.

Is it just me or do Corpse and (y/n) a little too close for comfort???

I know right? I can feel the sexual tension through the screen! Gross

(Y/n) laughed at the comment. "What sexual tension?! We're friends!" She laughed into her mic as the game restarted.

It's the fact that she calls herself Corpse's friend when she hasn't even seen his face lol

(Y/n) stared at the comment on her stream, knowing full well he deserve to have privacy.

"Alright I'm done acting like I give a fuck to you all because I don't want to embarrass myself or anyone else playing this game but Corpse is his own fucking person and as his friend — I actually respect his boundaries and decisions! I don't spam him texts to see his face or talk about him like he's a god because that makes him really uncomfortable that has high expectations to live up to and everyone just watching him because he fulfills your deep voice kinks doesn't make him any less of a fucking human. Why the fuck you gotta hate me for being his friend? So you want him to be alone for you guys?! You're all 12 or 13! If he even interacted with any of you in any way but a fan, you'd end his whole career up for talking to a damn minor!"

Her mind raced, telling her to look at her keyboard to check for a light and noticed the mute button was off.

(Y/n) had unknowing snapped on her viewers, in front of her friends.

She sighed.

'Well what Can you do now? You're defending him and just keep playing. You blew it away. So mu for keeping your cool.' She thought as she cleared her throat. "I'm sorry it just —"

"Thank you, (y/n)." Corpse responded as the game began to loading.
"No there's no need to apologize. You meant no harm." Rae comforted the girl.
"I don't associate myself in these messes but, I agree." Sykkuno muttered.
"Don't listen to them." Toast referred to the people hating the girl.

"They're just made that they're not the ones getting texted to everyday." Corpse gave a cocky grin, resuming to the game.

"Corpse don't give them another reason to hate me." She softly chuckled, embarrassed that everyone heard her snap out at those hating her for just being around Corpse but they actually well respected her for defending herself and Corpse's privacy.

Corpse stared at his screen that read 'Ghost Buster Guard'.

"That's why you're my friend." He knew it would rile up the fans but what could they do but watch.