038

(Y/n) stared at the videos of updates from fans about Corpse mentioning her.

Just what she dreaded— Corpse had called her babe and people were wanting to find out what she might look like. It was a terrible mess. "As long as they don't figure out how I look like, I'm good. I'm like any generic person around." She whispered to herself.

She was playing Among Us with Lily and the others as the two pink and white astronauts danced around each other. She had forgotten about her worry of Corpse's fans coming after her but had forgotten about it when she was with the others.

"Hey Corpse, how tall are you?" Rae asked. "He's fucking 7 feet tall! Rippling abs!" Seán exaggerated. "I'm '5'10"." Corpse finally answers the girl's question. "No, he's not that tall." Seán added in. "You're right. I'm'5'2"." Corpse played around about his height.

(Y/n) grinned by looked down at her feet that didn't reach the floor. "How tall is (y/n)?" Corpse asked.

"No!" (Y/n) yelled as a Lily was honest and would answer. "Oh she's 5 feet tall." She answered. "That's it?" Sykkuno stammered. "Yeah she's short." Lily giggled at the girl's height. "I feel so exposed." (Y/n) whispered, kicking her feet back and forth.

"Wait Lily! Can you give a brief description of her?" Rae muttered out. "Oh?" Lily questioned.

"Well, I can't describe her as well as she describes herself." Lily respected the girl but joked about her height issues. "Fat, tremendously ugly and a radiating bomb of crackhead energy." (Y/n) gave the straight to the point description of herself.

"No." Lily chuckled as (y/n) had said that to guys who spoke to her in the past and was now saying it to Corpse and the internet.

"She has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. That's all I can say." Lily explained. "And shes short." Toast added in. "I just want to grow at least 3 more inches. Life would be a bit more easier." (Y/n) playfully cried.

"So you've only seen her? Just like Seán has Corpse." Toast seemed surprised. "No I have seen her." Corpse corrected the man.

"How does she look like?" Rae asked.

"He saw me on accident!" (Y/n) held back her nervous chuckle. "How did he see you on accident?!" Lily laughed. "I'm sorry!" She laughed.

"We were on a video call and she was wearing a mask and when she was about to eat, she took of her mask and when she was eating she noticed." Corpse explained briefly.

"I was embarrassed to show my face but it happened anyways." (Y/n) mumbled, embarrassed what had happened.

"Wait Corpse, how does (y/n) actually look like?" Sykkuno asked, remembering of Seán over exaggerating Corpse and was curious of what Corpse thought of the 19 year old girl.

"A beauty."

(Y/n) wheezed out a massive laugh and softly snorted. "Oh no. Oh no no no! He's joking." She began to fan her face that was deep red.

'Holy Fuck I wanted to scream and just freak out that he called me a beauty! He's so cool and kind. He's probably saying that to be friendly.' She kept her hopes low for the time being.

"Yes, (y/n) is pretty." Lily encouraged the girl, knowing she had issues of her appearance but lately doesn't care much about it and just wants fun.

"Am no-" "You're right she's not." Corpse cut the girl off which made Rae and Sykkuno gasp.
"He's ri-"
"She's hot as fuck."

These words made the girl choke on her drink right above her mic which made everyone alert if the girl choking.

The girl stammered on her sentence before saying "Huh?!" She questioned their entire mutual bonding and if they were going to be serious with their feelings now.

The girl was obviously flustered and stayed silent as she was recollecting her scattered brain cells. "So are we- wait what?" She muttered to herself.

Corpse grinned, knowing the girl would get embarrassed by his words.

(Y/n) still being a fan of his work, was dying on the inside of being complimented by her favorite YouTuber. "I can die at peace now." She shed a tear of joy.

A sudden thought hit across her mind about what Corpse tweeted earlier that day as another body was called.

"A wise man named Corpse once said. . . " The girl cut off to get to their discord and send a picture

 " The girl cut off to get to their discord and send a picture

". . . And I couldn't relate anymore." The girl softly chuckled as the man had sighed about his little experiment earlier in the day. "Thanks I guess." The man sighed.

(Y/n) could tell her friend was busy in the head about something and wanted to ask but thought to not call him out and instead text him after their game.

As she played with her friends as her source of freedom due to her school lockdown of the illness resurfacing, fans took their own time to animate and edit videos of the two.

Fans weren't exactly distraught if someone taking their idol — but they found someone else to change their petty threats into an infatuation besides Corpse .

(Y/n) got the change to look at her phone that was charging next to the bed and read the following text.

We've obviously shown that we're capable of being together and everyone else is seeing that and I find it weird to still call each other friends even after we gave ourselves small pet names.

Can we start dating, if that's alright by you?