Dear Readers

I know you all enjoy this book and you all encouraged me to write this book further down as it is.
I never thought I'd make it to over a thousand reads in a book and I've always wanted to develop love through books w fluff.

As wholesome as you all enjoy it, I've been disrespecting him and represented Corpse's community and fan base poorly.

It has been brought to my attention that what I have done is wrong for making this and Corpse is already uncomfortable for being specialized for his voice and by writing this book for you all I have disrespected him as well.

So I will turn a new leaf and be deleting this book.

At first I thought of ending it but a reader has made me aware that what I've done is wrong and even though if I stop writing it, the book will still remain.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect. I was encouraged to keep writing because I felt as if I made people's days but I have actually unknowingly disrespected Corpse and have brought a terrible representation of us as fans and I would like to apologize.

But if you all simp to any 2D characters then I will write stories of that.

I will not continue this story but it will not be deleted as I have been notified that this has made a few of my readers happy and I want them to stay happy through my work.

Thank you for reading Swindler Teammate

I love you all for reaching so much readers in less than a month

I hope you enjoyed the book that had to be ended so shortly.