014

(Y/n) came back to her dorm with 1 bottle of booze. "Oh dear lord. Maybe I should drink every time a body is reported?" She pondered as she got on her desktop computer and logged on to get on Among Us and screen record.
"Maybe I should drink before I meet them." She pondered and opened the bottle that had a screw in cap.

Her eyes widened as she was overwhelmed by a strong smell of alcohol, suffocating her lungs. "Oh fucking god I'm scared." She yelped as she took a deep breath, bringing the bottle where the hot liquid touched her lips and entered her mouth as she tilted her head back.

'Stop being a damn bitch and drink it!' She recalled her first time she drank in her prom dance and the students illegally sneaking in alcohol and booze in between their breasts, in their bracelets, small purses and sometimes underneath their long dresses.

She opened her eyes and tilted her head forward, guzzling the alcohol down her throat that burned her esophagus, leading her to cough continuously over and over, forgetting they could hear her.
"(Y/n)? Are you still sick?" Lily asked. (Y/n) was unable to hear the girl as she took a sip from an energy drink next to her as she wanted to stay awake as long as possible. "Holy shot I'm dying." She chuckled.
"(Y/n)?" Corpse asked.
(Y/n) closed the bottle and shook her head.
"Oh shut that burnt." She mumbled. "(Y/n), you should check a doctor. You've been coughing and you're sick." Lily said over the mic.

"No no no. It's fine. I'm okay it just that, I thought of a new video content. And I thought, why not do this? I added something into the gameplay for me. I'm just... whats the code again?" She asked. 'It would be a bad idea if I told them I'm drinking but hey, what's wrong? This is mother 'Merica. All college kids do it. Let's do it too.' She fell through her rabbit hole.

She looked at her screen and glared at the weird white astronaut avatar she had. 'Let's do this.' She sighed as the game started once the room was filled.

"Good, I'm Crewmate." She muttered as she turned off her mic. She silently went to Admin, going over to see Seán, Lily and Sykkuno there. "This should be a worse task to deal with." She sighed, going to swipe her card but she efficiently completed it in one swipe. "That was quick. I guess I'm smart when I'm drunk." She pondered as she headed to Medbay for a body scan with Rae. "Hi everyone." She unmuted herself for that second. "Hey." Everyone said. "I love these guys." (Y/n) grinned widely.

She yawned as the body was reported. "How many are dead?" She unmuted herself. "Okay so, Seán is dead and so is Lily. I saw Seán with them last at admin before I went to medbay with Rae and Lily was right behind me before I went to cafe and to Medbay and now mysteriously Sykkuno is dead? Where was the body?" (Y/n) asked, taking two sips of her bottle. 'If we catch the imposter, I'm drinking too.'  She hummed, noticing the differ meet between how she first bought the bottle to now. "Oh that was not a shot." She lightly gasped, realizing she was barely buzzed and already took half way. "I have no self control." She chuckled.

"So you're saying it's Seán?" Nogla asked. "Yes... wait who reported?" She asked. "Seán." The answered. "Then yeah it's Seán." She gulped sown her energy drink as she felt her nose feel stuffed up. "I mean, do we have enough evidence?" Charlie asked. "We are lacking crew mates. There's no time for evidence." (Y/n) votes Seán and so did everyone else although Seán chose her. "We will win. Hold up." She took another sip. "My guardian angel is looking down at me very disappointed." She frowned.

(Y/n) felt herself hold her head up as she felt it grow heavy. "Why does it seem like this bottle is endless?!" She stared at the bottle, heading to electrical. "Ya know, as a kid I said, I'm not gonna drink. Only losers drink. No! Not when you're in high sc- Holy shit I forget I'm in college. Guys, I keep forgetting my-" She gave a soft hiccup trapped in her throat. "Wow um, age." She finished her sentence. "Get your shit together. You sound and look bum- dumb." She corrected herself. Another emergency meeting. "I found Felix's body right in cafe." Rae said. "I was heading to electrical cuz I had wires to do." She said, taking a drink out of the booze. "I saw her pass by storage from Coms when I was throwing the trash out." Corpse defended her. (Y/n) yawned, looking at the time. "It is 11. I sleep at 3. What the fuck?" She raised an eyebrow at her drinks. "Someone's drugging me." (Y/n) gave judgmental eyes at her booze bottle next to her.