04

"Alright, (y/n) actually backstabbed us all so this should be new." Sykkuno said. "You killed Lily. In front of me." (Y/n) said coldly as she hoped not to get imposter again.

She muted her mic and groaned. "Of all things. I am imposter. I hate this job." She sighed as she realized Corpse would be by her side.
She grinned, having help with the best guy around.

(Y/n) played a stupid tone, wandering through the vents to find an easy pray and spotted Sykkuno. "I'm after you, lima bean." She jumped out the vent and killed the lime astronaut before standing in front of it body to cover it when she noticed Toast coming up to do wires. "Please Leave. Please leave." She whispered. She would have killed him if her cool down wasn't so long. She gulped, watching him leave. (Y/n) sighed and vented out and into an empty room. "Alright, lets go find Corpse." She muttered until she realized reactor needed fixing.

"Cool. That's my alibi." She ran to reactor she spotted Corpse over a body and reported. "Me and Corpse found the body at Reactor. We saw someone vent too." (Y/n) fibbed a bit to keep Corpse in the game. The her phone buzzed and it was a text from Corpse on Instagram. She gasped and covered her mouth. "Holy-" She kept her voice down as everyone was discussing. "So do we skip? Or do we speed run this thing?" Felix asked. "Well Corpse is checked off as good since (y/n) was with him and I saw her electrical so it issue too far from there." Toast backed her up and meant sh back up Corpse. "Let's skip." Rae suggested and did so.

So, 5 mysteriously dead and you haven't found the culprit? Read Corpse's text.
She sighed. I'm in denial. It can't be my friend. She sarcastically said; referring to defending Corpse despite possibly walking into him killing a crewmate of hers.
She grinned at his text.
Her eyes widened as she barely out two and two together.
The long calls, smiling at his texts. This happened in her last relationship and she caught feelings and was absolutely head over heels. Was this happening now?!
She pressed put her mic on. "I think I caught feelings!" She yelled. "Ah! Why'd ya yell?!" Toast asked. "For who?!" Rae asked immediately. "I can't say but he's cool, I guess. I mean, he's all the rage." She nervously chuckled, finding who to kill. "Just know we all simp for Corpse." Felix chuckled. "Who wouldn't?" She said. Her face heating up. 'You're a fucking dumbass! He's in her and they can hear you! Jump off the ship now!' She mentally scolded herself.

"Out of everyone here, (y/n) has had the most tasks dates with Corpse than Sykkuno." Micheal laughed. "Yeah because Sykkuno was with Toast behind my back." Corpse responded. Felix couldn't help but laugh. "What kinda telenovela drama is this?!" (Y/n) couldn't contain her laughter as Corpse had to remember it. "By the way, (y/n), want a task date?" Corpse asked. "Sure. Where are ya?" She asked as she muted her mic when she entered electrical and saw Corpse vent. She yelped. "Holy shit, he scared me." She chuckled. she was confused as Corpse locked them door to electrical. "Um, okay?" She seemed concerned. Then Corpse's avatar was next to hers and touched helmets together before he ran out the room.

She stood still confused. "Oh it's a head butting game right? Okay we'll bring it on." She ran after Corpse only two of their friends at the corner at cafeteria. "I think we have the same idea." She grinned, both of them going after Toast and Rae.

Once they killed the screen faded into a Victory sign with (y/n) and Corpse.

"God Damn it now we have the attorney joining the dark side!" Toast yelled. "Well Ima do what I did to Sykkuno and take her back!" Toast said. "Oh?" Sykkuno seemed confused. "Ooh!" Seán chuckled. "Wait wait, what?! I thought E girls ruined Corpse's life. When did a toast do that?" Dreams asked. "No it's not that. Sykkuno went off with Toast during our supposed task date and now Toast wants (y/n) but, fine I guess." Corpse chuckled. "I love this mini series this game has between Corpse getting over Sykkuno and Toast taking revenge on Corpse for no reason!" (Y/n) chuckled as she went to take a sip of her drink. "Honestly!" Rae laughed as she recalled the videos others have edited about cute moments on Corpse.

"So, (y/n). What task do you have first? I have weapons." Toast said as apparently both were crew mates. "Yeah I do too." (Y/n) said, following the cyan colored astronaut, muting her mic.
"So Corpse, let's team up to-" Corpse went alone to admin as Sykkuno dramatically gasped and Felix watching him and laughed. "I can't deal with you anymore anyways." Sykkuno laughed.

(Y/n) followed Toast to one task and they'd go to the other teammate's task. They stayed in groups safely. "Damn, here I thought he was the imposter." She pondered as they went to electrical and she went to fix up wires while he fixed the lights. (Y/n) noticed someone walk out of Electrical while Toast was dead. She immediately reported the body and turned her mic on. "Okay so Toast is dead and we were on our date to electrical that we saved for last since we had no more tasks to do and well lookie here! He's dead on me!" She yelled in the mic. "I saw someone walkout." She added. "Who was near Electrical and who saw anyone else?" Seán asked. "Well Sykkuno was following me to Electrical from storage and was saw no one there." Dream said. "Anyone see Corpse?" Sykkuno asked. "He was at lower engine with me." Felix said. "And Rae?" (Y/n) asked. "She's dead too apparently." Seán scoffed. "Lily, me and Micheal were all at weapons." Seán said. "So what the fuck. I'm a widow now." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Widow?" Corpse scoffed. "Well it was our las date. We were making it official." (Y/n) chuckled. "We'll skip for now." Felix sighed. "Wait, who do I stay with now?" (Y/n) asked. "We can stay together." Lily said. "Sure, why not." They all skipped.

'Why do I have a feeling it was Corpse?'