036

"I'm always a lab rat! Why can't I hold more guns?!" (Y/n) ran around in her cell that she noticed the people she had spawned with as she roamed the halls to open the doors in case anyone was left behind.

5up, Aqua, Sykkuno, Cameox, Yozu, Pickles and Peener appeared as the 8 lab rats were running out their cell hall.

"Okay so there's 2 ways split around here so I guess we can spli-" (y/n) looked behind her and heard Aqua scream.

She turned to look over at Mr. Nutty who was Lily above Aqua's body. "Oh no." (Y/n) muttered as they all began to ran around. "Oh no! No no no! Aqua!" Sykkuno muttered as he ran off, causing (y/n) to be abandoned and Lily ran towards (y/n).

(Y/n) ran circles around the monster before entering the all white room Sykkuno went in, jumping over Aqua's body and shutting the door.

(Y/n) sighed, learning the graphics of the game was mild gruesome since the blood of Aqua splattered on the door and floor.

(Y/n) looked above and found Sykkuno exploring the stairs.

The stairs were black and hugged the walls, spiraling up to where Mr. Nutty once came from. "So there's no way out of this room?" He asked herself once she heard the screaming was done.

(Y/n) opens the door and runs out, Sykkuno following behind her. "Ya know we're always lab rats so why don't we just stick together?" She asked him. "I mean, I guess so. But wouldn't a bigger crowd be dangerous?" He said. "That just means more eyes to watch out and equipments." (Y/n) reassured the boy as they they turn the corner to find a headless man.

"Oh he's shiny." (Y/n) stood stiff for a few moments before coming to her senses to run and did that. "The exit should be near by!" She said before she couldn't hear Sykkuno. "Oh fuck I think I left him dead!" She realized as she saw a mad scientist's dead body by an elevator. (Y/n) quickly looted his body and grabbed the keycard, running inside the elevator and shutting it closed.

"Is he gone?" She whispered, hiding the keycard in her pockets of the game.
Her eyes widened ad gasped as the elevator opened to the Ghost Buster guards and Pickles with then.

"Holy shit! Pickles you're alive!" She gasped to then realize the cuffs on his wrists. "I mean, for the moment I'm alive." He said, all of them cramped in one elevator.

"Sykkuno?" (Y/n) questioned as Sykkuno appeared as a Ghost Buster too. "Yeah I got revived into this." He said as Corpse appeared in the elevator with Yvonnie, Brodi, Natsumii, Leslie and Aqua. "Aqua? You got respawned too?" She asked, unaware that Sykkuno cuffed the girl too.

"Wait wha-" "Alright we have two baits. We'll split up in a group of 2." Sykkuno instructed, going up.

"Wait wait! Stop! I need to get out!" She reached over at the dot but couldn't press the buttons. "How is she supposed to be bait?" Corpse asked. "They'll attract the monsters and we win." Aqua explained as the elevator opened and Sykkuno held (y/n) at gun point to exit the elevator. "Wait wait. I gotta explain the rules to (y/n)." Corpse said, leading her across the room as the others walked to the office desks in the other rooms.

"I'm gonna set you free right now. Hold on." Corpse replaced his gun with a small laser like device and went behind her.

Her hands were set free with the cuffs on the ground. "What about Pickles?" She asked until loud screaming and growls were heard. "Why don't you guys just leave?" She asked. "Only if they're all dead and we're the last surviving will we win." Corpse said, getting his gun out and ran to the rooms. (Y/n) followed after him, hoping to help Pickles out of trouble while Corpse ran ahead of her as protection.

Walking in the office was Nastumii's and Yvonnie's body on the ground which (y/n) looted them and followed Corpse. Pickles was running around, trying to find a place to hide when the Purple Hell Hound appeared again. "Oh my fucking god!" He squealed.

The prisoner caught sight of (y/n) and ducked just in time when she and Corpse fired at the purple beast that soon fell and died flat on the ground by Pickles. "Thanks you so much." Pickles said, running with (y/n) and Corpse to the front entrance.

They stopped dead at their tracks as the Wendigo appeared at the middle of the windy caged path and other soldiers shooting at it at the other side. "He's the last one remaining!" Toast yelled from the other end with the other remaining Ghost Busters.

(Y/n) and Corpse began to shoot at the creature, killing the beast faster.

She groaned, her gun was out of ammo and dropped it to the ground. "Well, it fought well enough." She approached the others.

"So we're at the gate but apparently they're still alive out there." Corpse said, also mentioning killing the Purple Hell Hound.

"Well for us to win, some of I must have to die. Who ever doesn't have a gun has to die." Toast said, realizing that including himself.

"Ah Fuck." Pickles sighed, leaving him, Toast and (y/n) to be killed. "We're supposed to escape. So I'm just gonna-" (y/n) muttered, walking towards the gate closer as Corpse walked with her as well. Pickles went after them too.

"Well, before we die, can I eat a candy?" Toast asked.

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks and shrugged, barely reaching the door with Corpse and Pickles. "Sure." She accepted.

"Okay thanks. Oh! A red candy." He chuckled.

(Y/n) had an uneasy feeling about his laughs. She had payed Among Us with him for so long that whenever he and Sykkuno laughed it always meant they were imposters and sure enough, she was always right.

The sound of the candy wrapper being unpeeled and his chewing eased everyone down, bringing their guns up to shoot the man right after he was done.

"Okay, shoot him dow-"

A massive explosion came from Toast, killing them all, burning their bodies and watching them fall from the camera view.

"What kind of fucking candy was that?!" (Y/n) screamed, realized she was killed by Toast's suicide candy. "Nice." Corpse chuckled, getting killed by the bomb.

"It was a piece of candy!" Toast grinned at his mic, the announcement of the monsters winning made him sigh. "Well, that was fun." He added. "No it wasn't!" Sykkuno scoffed, wanting to know about the candy.

"So much for protecting you." Corpse muttered. "I don't need protecting but thanks anyways, Corpse." She replied.

The game restarted, respawning together — Corpse and (y/n)'a screen lit up with 'you are in the SWAT Team'.