05

"Sykkuno is dead and so is Dreams. Any idea who did it?" (Y/n) asked. "Everyone dies when they're paired up with (y/n) or even suggest to pair with her. I have a feeling it's Corpse." Seán suggested. "I doubt it. I mean, Sykkuno broke his heart. He didn't kill him." Felix said. "Yeah well but, ya know. A man gets sad and-" "I say It's (y/n)!" Micheal voted. "Then why not pair with Corpse?" Lily seemed confused. "Maybe they're both imposters?" Micheal seemed confused. "Well we can't skip, 4/10 are dead and this is our second round. So I guess, we choose someone?" Lily seemed confused.

"I already voted!" Micheal said. "Who did you vote?" Seán asked. "But (y/n) was with Dream on a task date to Navigations and she didn't kill him there and I was already gone." Lily said. "So was it you Lily?!" Felix questioned. "No!" She said.
"My partners just keep dying. What do I do? Do tasks alone?" (Y/n) asked. "Someone needs to keep an eye on her!" Micheal yelled. "Who are we voting?!" Seán yelled. "I'll keep an eye on her!" Felix suggested. "So wait, we're not voting?" Micheal asked. "But what if you die?" Lily said. "Would you need someone else?" She asked.
"Wait who are we voting for?" Seán kept asking.
"I'll check on (y/n) with Felix." Corpse volunteered. "Okay so we'll skip." Lily said. "So we're not voting?" Micheal yelled. "So we skip?" Seán questioned but skipped anyways.

(Y/n) went to storage and emptied out the trash as Felix and Corpse watched her. 'I have a feeling these guys are imposters.' (Y/n) completed her task and the lights began to dull down. 'If these guys really aren't the imposter then maybe they'll protect me.' She confidently went to electrical to fix the lights when she and Felix were in the room together. "Guess again Bitch!" (Y/n) ran to the vent and back sharply as Felix wouldn't catch her. "If Corpse is imposter then maybe he'd vent in and-"

Just as she said her few words, Corpse appeared in the vent and watched Felix kill her. "So who's gonna report or neither are g-" Her body was reported from Corpse who openly admitted. "Lights were off and (y/n) went to lights and Felix thought I was locked out and killed (y/n) in front of me." Corpse said and everyone voted Felix. "Oh come on! And we thought it was (y/n)!" Micheal yelled. " "Why Felix?!" Seán yelled as Felix was ejected out the ship.

Corpse sighed, having to maintain the 3 others on his own.

(Y/n) floated with Toast and Sykkuno. "I can't believe it. We're all here!" (Y/n) said, circling Toast as she hovered above him. "I wonder who killed them." She returned to do her tasks. She seemed shocked when it showed a Defeat screen. "God Damn it Corpse." Rae laughed.

"Corpse was jealous!" Sykkuno yelled. (Y/n) couldn't help but feel her face heat up. "Let's have a friendship date. Let's meet at the snowmen when we get to Polus." (Y/n) said. "Can I come?" Sykkuno asked. "Okay." She said. "I'll go." Corpse jumped in. "Yay! Friends!" (Y/n) said as she ran around the lobby. "I hope I can be imposter to kill one or the other." Rae said. "That's pretty sus but I'll accept it if Corpse dies first." (Y/n) said it. "If Sykkuno dies first, I'll accept it." Corpse said. "Okay, to any imposter out there, we now know the pattern to kill them." Rae said as they all muted their mics.

(Y/n) and Sykkuno went to the two snowmen at the waterwheel and ran around each other with Corpse being in the middle. "Damn it Rae, where is she?" (Y/n) sighed until Sykkuno left for no reason. "Wha- not you too!" (Y/n) continued to be with Corpse who kept booping onto her helmet. "We're touching eyeballs." (Y/n) grinned as this was considered a date with Corpse when Sykkuno left. Both circled one another until a body was reported. "Where were you Rae?" Corpse asked. "Sykkuno left our date. He never returned. Rae never showed up." (Y/n) frowned, chuckling. "Yeah where were you? Bet you were off killing." Corpse accused her. "I forgot." Rae said. "Is that what you always say when you leave a guy stood up?!" (Y/n) asked. "No!" Rae laughed. "Well was there any bodies around?" Corpse asked as neither (y/n) or him knew. "Nogla died." (Y/n) noticed the screen.

She would have paid attention to the game if it weren't for Corpse texting her. I think we should be doing tasks in the next round. (Y/n) began to text back. Okay but let's stick together. They all voted for Rae as she wasn't having an alibi.

(Y/n) walked with Corpse to the right side of office and laboratory as he checked the telescope while she waited for him. "Oh wait there's Sykkuno and Toast." (Y/n) noticed them. She gasped as Sykkuno killed her and Toast killed Corpse. "No way." (Y/n) followed Sykkuno. "Did I interrupt something?!" The chat bubble popped and she opened it to Corpse. 
I don't believe this. We were on a date and he back stabbed us.
(Y/n) chuckled at his response.
Don't worry. Toast was jealous of you having us both.
She continued to do tasks with Corpse even as ghosts.
Well I guess we died together. It was meant to be. Corpse typed in the chat.

"Well, even as ghosts we're still by each other." (Y/n) said until the next round.

"I think ima wear the pink flower." She said as she returned to her normal white suit while Corpse was black.

Corpse grinned as the game was over but enjoyed playing with the one person who stuck by him. Almost like they were partners in crime or how he was with Sykkuno based on how everyone views him.

"That's a cute flower." Corpse said. "Thank you." (Y/n) said as Coprse realized his mic was on.

"Never again. Gotta double check." He mumbled, slightly feeling his face light up.