022

"Okay so this is a high school which means the map will be bigger. The ghost is Patricia Thompson and only responds to people who are alone. The place is loaded with cameras so one of us should stay in the cameras." (Y/n) advised but they all left. "Damn it." She sighed, following the three inside the room.
She carried the crucifix, Corpse held the spirit box, Tiffany took the thermometer and Dan had the black light.

"May we should split up but stayed in the area close by each other." Tiffany said. "I'll stay with Tiffany." (Y/n) turned the hall to her left and entered an old classroom with cobwebs surrounding the corners and underneath the desks which were missing legs and even the desk itself. The legs were rusty and and brown. Walls were tiled green and had stains of brown and white, sometimes a dark green from mold. "This is fucking ancient." She muttered. Tiffany left her and found stairs. "Tiffany, we have to stay by th-" "We'll check upstairs." Tiffany could my hear her. She sighed and followed after.

As Tiffany spoke on the walkie talkies, Corpse walked about the gym door. "Corpse, where are you going?" Dan asked. "Upstairs. I heard (y/n) a while saying she don't want to go upstairs but I don't think Tiffany heard." Corpse left the man alone. "Wait hold up." Corpse heard breathing by his ear and sighed. "Oh shit she's here." Corpse ran back in the gym and hid at the corner like his past techniques. 'Damn, hopefully (y/n) stays in one spot.'

(Y/n) hummed, going further down the hall. "I'm still doing my job. Staying on floor one. Why? Because I'm not an idiot. No sir. The higher up you are, the more likely you'll get killed because there is no escape." (Y/n) reminded herself. She opened the door to the back and hummed once she realized it was a door to a backyard with dead trees that were bald from leaves and the weeds grew to her shins with a gravel path in front of her that was lost by the weeds. She stared further at the distance and noticed a thick white fog that was slowly swallowing the trees. She stared at the scenery before her and turned away.

"That's a big nope." She shut the door and headed back down the halls.

Tiffany headed back down stairs as she couldn't find (y/n) and found Corpse and Dan at the classroom she believed (y/n) stayed at. "Where's (y/n)?" Tiffany asked. "I thought she would follow." Tiffany added in, pondering where the girl had gone. "Wait, what if she's dead. She has the crucifix." Dan reminded them all. "Do we all go alone or do we stick together?" Tiffany asked. "We should stick together. It's practically suicide to go out alone here. I can't find my way out the front gate." Dan scoffed.

Dan's words made Corpse turn out the room and head down the hall. "Corpse." Tiffany called out. "I'm going on a suicide mission." Corpse responded in search for (y/n).
"(Y/n)?" He called out.

(Y/n) couldn't find the others. "Wait. I think I passed this room. Where do I go?!" She began to softly mutter. As she delved deeper into the high school, she was in search for her teams mates than for the ghost Patricia. She listened around the halls for Tiffany's high voice and Dan's accent but they seemed so far away. Due to Corpse's deep voice and the other two voices being so far, she couldn't hear the man calling for her.

The two unknowingly passed the gymnasium at separate ends in different halls, not noticing each other's flashlight as (y/n) headed one direction and Corpse headed to where (y/n) was once at.

(Y/n) stopped I her tracks as she heard Tiffany's voice echo near by and saw a small light emitting near the gym. "Did you find her?" Tiffany asked. "Patricia, maybe." Dan said. "No, (y/n). Should we check the van?" Tiffany asked.

(Y/n) walked in the gym and aimed her flashlight at Tiffany who softly screamed, causing the two men to stare at the direction she was looking at. It was until then they spotted (y/n) walking towards them. "Okay, let's just stick as a group." Dan chuckled after the spook.

"Find anything?" Corpse asked, all four heading the entrance. "Nothing." She sighed, now out the doors.

They all stood at the van when Tiffany finally listened to (y/n)'s advice. "Okay maybe two of us stay here and two of us go in there. I'll bring (y/n) because she has the crucifix." Tiffany insisted. "Wha-? Wait why you? I have the spirit box. We could get a recording of her and banish her. You lost her already. I'll go with her." Corpse insisted.

Dan bit his lips and cleared his throat. "Okay so Corpse and I will camp on cameras. We'll watch over you two." Dan assured both girls who then left.

Corpse was on cameras first as Dan stared at cameras, flipping back and forth. Corpse got a text from Dan obviously mentioning the moments before. Dude I get we're playing a game but do you like (y/n)?

Corpse turned his phone facing down on his desk and resumed on the game.

(Y/n) and Tiffany barely turned left to the hall between the classroom and gym when she could hear breathing on her left earphone from her head set as well as footsteps obviously behind her. "Oh fuck. Oh no no! Where is she? Tiffany?" (Y/n) asked.

She could hear Tiffany run to the classroom when (y/n) noticed blue and black shiny chubby fingers cover her eyes. The nails were black and brown, probably from rotting. The fingers had off markings on them as they gouged into her eyes.

Her screen faded black and envisioned a room that had stalactites and stalagmites that were all veiny and brown, mushy as they slid on the wall. Her screen flashed between the school and the fleshy cave as the sound of leather being torn or stretch rang in her ears back and forth before there was a snap of darkness.

"Am... I dead?"

Tiffany gasped and screamed, running out to the entrance. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She ran to the gate to see Corpse already heading out the van. "Dude I think she's dead!" Tiffany gasped.

Corpse turned the hall and stood at that corner as (y/n)'s body was faced down by the door of the gym.

"Great. Now you got her killed." Corpse groaned under his breath. "Give me the crucifix!" Dan Dan over the body and grabbed the crucifix that she dropped, probably as she died.

Corpse sighed, the girl now dead.

Sure it was a video game but he wouldn't hear her laugh at his jokes later in the round. That was partially what he was excited to hear from her along with getting to know more friends.

"Maybe we should call Patricia at the entrance." Tiffany said. "Okay. I got the crucifix." Dan followed.

Corpse sighed.

Tiffany had teams with her twice and kept losing her. Now as she died they looted her and off to kill the ghost. In Corpse's mindset, it staged as — Tiffany teamed with Dan to lure (y/n) away from Corpse and it her killed and Dan take the items.

"Corpse?!" Tiffany's voice rang before the same envisions that (y/n) saw at her death appeared on his screen. 'If I turn into a ghost, can I see (y/n)?' The man became excited.

At least he died next to (y/n).