033

(Y/n) yawned and groaned as she stayed up all night playing with Corpse and the others and in the last seconds she had the strength to call Corpse over the phone just to chat for a bit before falling asleep on the phone together.

Once she finally finished her assignments by 9 in the morning she decided to watch Corpse's streams as she would often look for moments she missed when she wasn't there or any jokes to laugh or memories. Until she came across her own live stream and noticed the comments flooding her channel.

"Well this should be interesting." She hummed and read through them all.

Her voice sounds so nasally.

She tries so hard to be funny

Every girl at my school called (y/n) are all ducking ugly. I bet Corpse hasn't seen her face yet.

Makes more of a reason people are just shipping them and not actually a thing.

Kick (y/n) out

She's so annoying

Mute her!!!

She's only getting clout from Corpse

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the comments and covered her mouth.
She bursted into laughter at how pitiful the comments where. "That's it?! They all sound like they're 12 year die hard fangirls." She sighed. "I kinda expected more but fuck it. What do they want me to do?" She shrugged and went to do her school work she knew she wouldn't do later in the day but ended up procrastinating.

Corpse checked what was buzzing his notifications on his phone from his videos as several comments came flooding to him. "The stream ended, what are they still commenting about?" He mumbled, turning off his desk light as the pink sky began to rise.

Mute (y/n)!!!

I've now realized Corpse has no standards

I had to leave the stream as soon as I clicked it once I saw (y/n) was in it sorry not sorry but she's pretty lame

Corpse began to text the girl mentioned in his comments.

(Y/n) ate her breakfast when her phone went off. She glanced down among the several hate comments that it was Corpse.

I'm really sorry of dragging you with me like this. Are you okay? I saw my comments were about you and I wanted to check up on you. Her masked friend texted her as she replied with, They're all funny in my opinion. They could have tried something more insulting like 'she sounds like she has a dick her throat' or maybe even 'based on her voice, I understand why she doesn't show her face' but they were all so basic and lame. So they don't really faze me anymore. The slightly numbed and bored girl replied.

Corpse read her response over and over and texted, Is that how you think of yourself?

That's not my opinion. It's just facts. I've been told this before and I don't give a fuck about what they say about me anymore. That's my parent's job anyways.

Corpse grinned as the girl held her composure and seemed unfazed by the response. (Y/n) had seemingly isolated herself from interacting with humans not because she couldn't fit in but apparently her patience and having to deal with others made her hate dorming in college but it was better than living at home.

"What's up with these kids using hearts and fairies and stars at the end of their sentences? The comments aren't a sticker book." She cringed at the edgy 12 year olds in her comments.

Nobody likes you

Go kill yourself

Why do people like you?

The world and everyone in it hates you

Several of (y/n)'s friends have noticed the petty hate on (y/n).
It didn't make it better once Corpse, Felix, Seán and Lily had read the comments of what they had said about the girl.

But as a friend, Lilypichu knew not to worry about it.

(Y/n) isn't the type to deal with people's bullshit and will either ignore it or snap at them as she ain't the one for confrontations but if necessary she's willing to talk it out like normal.

(Y/n) put on her headset and took a sip of her drink. "(Y/n), let's play SCP." Lily grinned as she was ready. "Has anyone not played this before?" Lily asked. "I haven't so this should be interesting." (Y/n) muttered, attempting to job her memories at the games she played with the others and on her own.

"Okay, we'll try that. Just know you have to survive  and kill the monsters or if you're the monster you have to kill everyone there. If you're a Lab Rat or the Mad Sciemtist you have to exactos. If you're the Swat Team you have to defend the Lab Rats and kill the monsters." Lily advised her.

(Y/n) hummed and nodded as she still researched a bit of tips online for the game to survive.

"Alright so what I'm gathering is, blink before you open doors and close them once you pass through them. And always stay close near elevators to get away. Oh and they can hear so you have to crouch when near some other SCP. I'll probably crouch to hide. That would seem smart." She advices herself as all the players were entering the game and slowly getting ready.

"You know, how about i live stream this?" She muttered and di so, hiding her face and covered any code or ID of the game.

30 people have apparently entered the game and so they began.

And (y/n)'s viewers came with encouraging words but so did Corpse's toxic side of the fanbase who were disappointed to not see her face but wanted to watch further into her live stream.