013

"See I wouldn't be worrying but now I wear masks even in my classes! And people are asking around anyone that has the name (y/n) like me! And they can't talk to me because I'm always in my room! Ever since I made a YouTube video tagging in Corpse and the rest of you, people-" "You finally uploaded a video?" Rae gasped. "Hang on, Im need your channel's name. Be right back." Rae said hanging up as (y/n) gave her the video.

She continued doing work besides going off on a rant when she heard her phone ding several times.
She opened her Twitter and Instagram to see her friends revealing her video. "Oh no she did not." She whispered out as she didn't even think of the possibility of Rae sending the video over to them.
(Y/n) pulled on her hoodie over her head and pulled the strings, feeling her face heat up. "Oh no." She mumbled.

She checked her channel and noticed several followers up to a thousand of them. "I doubt they're from anyone here." She groaned as her alarm for her break was over and went back to doing homework.

(Y/n) remained with her mask at all times, whether from work or during her class lectures, (y/n) was paranoid of talking by her tone. Perhaps she was thinking to hard since no one here could make her laugh. Then again, no one spoke to her. No one knew her face. Only by her voice. Which means she was safe as long as she stayed mute. 'Why should I, I'm nowhere big or famous. I can stay how I am." She chuckled.

Oh how wrong she was.

As she answered a lecture during class, a girl beside her was eyeballing her. (Y/n) could feel the girl's brown eyes staring at her. She paid no attention to this but just an accident of doxing off while staring at someone. She gave her the benefit of the doubt until the girl whispered to her, "Isn't your name, (y/n)?" She asked.

(Y/n) could instantly tell something was wrong. If this girl did know her from her YouTube name, then she would cancel her if she did go big and had to seem nice. She sighed.

"Yes that's my name." She said. "Do you know this girl who has a YouTube channel called (yt/n)?" She asked.

At this point, (y/n) was ready to just stay quiet but she wasn't sure if that would bring suspicion.

"No but I wish that were me." She lied, getting back to her lecture. "Oh it's because I thought you were her because of your voice like hers." She said before going back to plugging in her earbuds. (Y/n) had to face through a new challenge from this peak of small fame, considering she's good friends with LilyPichu, boyinaband or Dave, Jacksepticeye or Seán, PewDiePie or Felix and Sykkuno. She sighed, coming up with an idea.

Maybe she should change her voice or stay quiet?

She stayed quiet in during one of her calls with Lily that she had forgotten she was in from the start. "You've been really quiet lately even during our games. Is something okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just the weird fact that fame for some reason is creeping up to me." She muttered, slightly paranoid by the teen girls following trends such as making fan edits of Corpse or even art about him. "Well, it does get scary at times if people will only latch on you for fame. That's probably the reason very few youtubers have the ability to get over paranoia or trust towards others." Lily said.

"Guess so. This girl has been asking me about if I'm the girl who's behind (yt/n) and I said no. It sucks having to be with college kids in dorms." She said, spinning in her chair. 'Maybe a game with the others could help. Or maybe even by myself.' She stayed on the call with Lily as she went on to find some games to play — one being Phasmophobia.

(Y/n) sighed, her head laying on her keyboard as she finished her assignments and was still on the call with Lily. "It's been 4 hours and I can hear you just groaning and slamming on your keyboards. Does your stomach hurt?" Lily chuckled in both chuckle and concern. "Oh I'm doing my homework. Which I did. I'm such a scholar." She whines as she groaned. "I am so bored. What would 15 year old (y/n) want to do?" (Y/n) grinned as an idea flashed in her head as she searched in her wallet and found a fake ID.

'I fucking love my high school buds that I have now lost.'