Finale

I have realized this book has made so many of you happy about my work and it makes me happy to know my cringey work means a lot so I want to make this for you, a final cut off.
This is a last hurrah
Thank you

𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 [+{]^{*]\!~€|

(Y/n) looked back and forth in the shop, looking for the man before saying Corpse what the fuck. I'm a mess.  The girl pulled her hoodie over her head and turned her body to the wall so no one would look at her face. 'If I can't see him, he can't see me.'
She instantly remembered about Corpse and her playing Phasmaphobia with Dan and Tiffany.

"Dude stop, you look like a hobo." Her sister groaned and stepped a few feet away from her. "And the hell are you, Barbie?" She raised an eyebrow at the older sibling before they went up to order their drinks.

As she took a sip of her drink, she text the man again.

Maybe we'll see each other again sometimes. I couldn't see you but I had a feeling you were there.

Corpse walked out the store before the two girls and texted back.

I guess so.

Corpse headed back to his apartment as the girls turned the corner to get to the car, heading to the crowded and loud area of the city.

(Y/n) looked up from her phone and could see the clouds gathering up.

(Y/n) grinned, the rain sprinkling on the windows.
"I fucking hate the rain. A driver's worst nightmare." Her sister explained.
"I don't like getting wet from the rain because I'm already a mess. But the noise is satisfying. The cold is okay." (Y/n) explained her reason.

Her sister shook her head at the girl that sat at the passengers seat. "Weirdo." She grumbled.

The word reminded her of Corpse calling all his fans or even the people donating to him, 'freaks' — probably because he isn't used to kindness from where he was growing up.

She grew up with ignorance and stubbornness which it built her to the woman she is today.

Corpse went through his Instagram where he was tagged a lot into people's arts and posted them as a thank you but one caught his eye.

Fans were doing fanart about him and surprisingly (y/n) or even both together.

Corpse posted it in his story and tagged the girl in the same post.

(Y/n) checked the message on her phone from Corpse and looked at the art.

Kiss of Death

The girl responded with Your handwriting reminds me of something similar to Tim Burton

Well that's what I get for dropping out at 12

Still cool though. Everyone know it's yours.

Yeah. People are getting it tatted.

You got fans, that's why.

I didn't think I'd hit fame. I just hope I stay relevant. I don't want any of my content I want to release before Christmas to flop and be a disappointment.

The girl had left the man on read for a long time, making him question what lie she would say to cheer him up such, 'I'm here for you.' Or 'no it won't.'

His phone dinged.

Nothing you do is a disappointment. People love you for your content and wholesome personality for you just being honest and having settled boundaries.

You gain fame every hour which s amazing and sounds scary for privacy reasons.

You've always been relevant. You being out and interacting with other YouTubers made you known out there too. You've done scary encounters and stories, gaming, music, now you're hoping to release merch.

You're a cool guy, Corpse.

Support from his fans brought him to fame and those were the same ones to boost (y/n) up to a certain pace.

So are you. You just don't realize it.
And

Thank you for appreciating me and my work

Thanks you for reading my last chapter
I scrapped this chapter in a rush to give an ending to you all for waiting.
I wanted to leave it as a bittersweet ending at Corpse knowing how she looked like and the rest was left to you but I couldn't bring myself to do that.
I wanted to say one final thank you to all my readers and voters who brought me to 200k+ reads in less than a month.
You have all gotten me to idk how many followers, I think 50+ and that was amazing.
Now as I close this off, I want to say thank you.
This is where it all ends here, folks.
I did this all for you and I'm happy to know I did what I could do to make each and every one's day with my chapter and updates.
Stay safe.

I love you all

Maybe we'll see each other soon too in my books