019

Why don't you kill me? No one will suspect it's you. (Y/n) asked Corpse over text as she was getting to her class in the narrow college halls the one person had to lay on the wall for the other pass by. At some moments, majority of the students who passed by asserted dominance by squeezing passed her and shoving by her. And during these times she had realized why the virus was still around because of people like them  getting too close but what could she do?

Also, when they even tried to peek at her phone she would turned her screen off or tilt it away before they realized who she was texting.

Surrounded by people who are typically were stressed and alone who desired attention or have the privilege to have to money to skip classes to party are known to seek attention when given, given the term, 'clout chasers' which most of the people she lived with, were.

I'm not sure either. I just can't kill you or Sykkuno. He responded which caused the girl to grin once entering her Literature class and found a seat that was empty at the 3rd row which was a blessing for her day as her professor was known for spitting as he lectured.

How sweet. She ended the text as she reached in her bag and began to take quick messy notes.

During the entire day they never texted as both of them were both busy, one working at the college as a tutor or even grading papers or easy paper work and the other was off recording for the next live stream or working out, remaining in solitude.

It was until the later evening when she would stay up to talk with her friends when she got a text from Corpse.

Will you be able to play Phasmophobia with me? Daniel and Tiffany will play with us. Corpse invited the girl. Out of everyone this man could invite like Sykkuno or even Seán, he always invited her.

Sure. If I can't go out and ghost hunt, I might as well virtually. She accepted the man's offer.

(Y/n) had bought a VR set months ago and she got the chance to play with it as was with with Corpse.

"Oh fuck, we all look hideous." She approached and Corpse as they bumped into each other several times. "Hey." She said as she was connected with DanTDM or Daniel and Cupquake or Tiffany. Corpse with (y/n). "So what are we doing?" She asked. "We're gonna be ghost hunting for this small girl named Susan. Susan Thomas, I think?" Tiffany mumbled as she went over some white board while she spun around in the small narrow van. "Oh sweet. I have a thermometer. And a flashlight." She grinned. "I'm the only one to not have one." Corpse frowned as they all walked to a wooden house that had weeds. "Damn, it's not even growing the good kush kind of weed." She whispers as she walked towards the house.

She looked around to stare at the scene ray around them when she noticed Corpse was walking into the yellow and black striped signs that meant he walked past them. "Um, Corpse. You're going the wrong way." (Y/n) helped her friend out. "Oh wait what?" Corpse laughed as he turned around to see the actual house and softly wheezed, softly banging on his table which she could hear by his mic. "Just follow the group." She laughed, forgetting he had no flashlight.

"No nothing bad at all." She muttered. "Oh wait Corpse, call out for her. Her name is Susan." Tiffany instructed him. "What do I ask her?" He asked as this was their first time playing. "I don't know. Are you single?" (Y/n) gave an example.

"Yes I am." He said blankly. "Wha- No! To Susan!" (Y/n) scolded the older man. "Who?" He seemed lost. "The ghost." She chuckled at Corpse being confused at serious moments.

They all followed Daniel upstairs when (y/n) looked around with her flashlight and couldn't find Corpse. "Corpse, where are you?" She asked. "Did we leave Corpse behind? It's dark down there." She whispered. "Guys, I'm lost. I'm left behind. Guys, where are you?" He nervously chuckled. (Y/n) groaned as Corpse was spinning around at a corner. "Corpse, you're at a corner. I'm right behind you." She said, aiming the flashlight at his back until he turned around. "Fuck, you scared me." He muttered. "Me scaring you? You were the one who had their back turned to a wall like a crazy man." She went to the bedroom Tiffany and Daniel were at.

"Oh wait, there's a book here!" Tiffany went over to the night stand by the window. "We could make it write for us. Maybe we should leave it here." She insisted. "What if she writes some dope lyrics?" Corpse suggested. "Oh good God." (Y/n) laughed at his remark, not at all getting scared despite being left alone in the dark not too long ago. "We should head downstairs. I forgit we can turn on lights." Tiffany said, running downstairs. "Wait no don't leave." Corpse constantly ran into the stair railings. "I'm behind you. I'm hold the flashlight for you to see around." (Y/n) walked either behind or beside him at all times since he was always lost in the maze of a house.

The two stood facing a an old portrait of an old man  above a rocking chair. Neither said a word as Tiffany and Daniel were freaking out. Corpse and (y/n) stared at the painting and the chair until they heard their teammates grow distant. "Wait, I forgot we had the notebook!" Tiffany said into the walkie talkies they had. Daniel apparently followed along. Corpse sighed. "Guys, you all left and my settings are all fucked." He groaned, staying in that same spot, attempting to fix whatever issues was happening. (Y/n) aimed the light around him to keep watch over him.

"Oh my God, (y/n), Corpse, we found another room! The temperature just went down to -11!" Tiffany gasped. "We'll be there." Her and Corpse went up the stairs as (y/n) noticed the animation of her feet walking up the stairs. "Why are my feet sliding on steps?" She chuckled. "Maybe because their big." Corpse joked around. "I will leave you in the dark." She scoffed. "No you won't." He nervously grinned, believing she would as she sped up.

"It looks like an attic." (Y/n) said as they stood by a mattress that had an ouija board and books and boxes stacked with a black thin mat on the ground before them.

As the three were all focused, (y/n) could see something at the corner of her screen and noticed a small little girl.

"Oh my-!" She screamed digo her mic, shaking around as there was a small child at the center of the room now. "Ayo, there's this small dwarf in the middle of the room!" She yelled and shook her flashlight which caught the attention of the other three who looked over at the black mat. Tiffany noticed what she was looking at and screamed and went closer to Daniel who was laughing. "Oh wow." Was all Corpse could say. "Someone kick the baby!" (Y/n) yelled as her first suggestion. "No!" Tiffany chuckled. "It's a demon baby!" She yelled.

"Coprse, throw something at her!" (Y/n) insisted. "Why?" He asked. "You like throwing things like the tinfoil! Throw the ouija board at her!" (Y/n) was obviously panicking.

(Y/n) gasped as she was attacked by the baby and apparently fell to the floor from a possession.

Tiffany screamed and aimed the flashlight at (y/n)'shift while Corpse laughed at her. "Oh wow, I just earned $5 from her death." Corpse sighed.

"Let me just... you don't need that anymore." Corpse took the flashlight for the dead girl on the floor.

"What were you saying on leaving me in the dark?" Corpse chuckled as he went off with the others to aim the flash light around the room, calling the demon a freak and other insults.

"Damn. I'm really the first one dead." (Y/n) laughed as it was a game over for her.