part 28

*time skip*

MATTIAS POV:

we are finally going back home today. we only stayed there one week due to management problems, tbh idk. i didn't tell bella cause i wanted to surprise her.

we were at the airport taking our luggage and got an uber back home. we all put out stuff there and the boys stayed home. it was late at night about 12 am. all the boys plopped on the couch like they hadn't slept in 3 days.

i on the other hand put my stuff in my room and drove to maiyas house. maiya opens the door for me as i walk in to see bella curled up in a ball hugging a pillow with my hoodie on it and mister bear is who she calls. this was adorable. i carried bella softly as i walk downstairs. marco was putting her stuff in my bag. i thank maiya and marco and leave.

when we arrive home bella was still asleep, i was surprised she didn't wake up cause normally she's a bit of a light sleeper. when we arrived i opened her door and tapped her on the shoulder.

bella rubs her eyes and looking around, then looks at me and jumps.

"dada!" she says with excitement in her voice jumping on me as i hug her

i love that name.

dada

"i missed youuuu"

"i missed you too baby *kiss on the forhead*"

bella puts her head on my shoulder as i take her stuff inside. i noticed bella held so tightly. i knew something was wrong but i didn't say anything.

once we took her stuff inside the boys were dead asleep on the couch. roshaun woke them up and helped them to there rooms. i took bella to my room and placed her on my bed as she woke up.

"dad?"

"yes bella i'm here i'm just changing sweetie"

"o-okay" this point i knew something was wrong.

when i finished getting ready i layed in my bed as bella crawls to me and falls asleep on my chest.

it was now 2 am i was just replying to business emails and i was abt to close my phone until i say bella kicking in her sleep.

i shook bella to wake her up.

"bella"

"bella sweetie wake up"

not even a minute later i see bellas eyes fully open as she hugs me tightly.

"it's okay it was just a bad dream but i'm here alright" bella nods

"do want to tell me what the dream was abt" bella nods again

"okay go on"

"so there is this man that always comes in my dreams his face looks like i- i saw it before but i don't remember, and he keeps coming in every bad dream saying he- he is gonna hurt u-us"

i hug her and tell her it's okay, "your gonna be safe here alright i'm with you and no one can hurt you".

bella hugs me as i kiss her forehead "i love you little one"

"i love you too dada" bellas soft voice says as a smile appeared on my face and soon she fell asleep. i made sure her breathing was normal and fell asleep.

*next morning*

today the school finally opened due to the electricity problems. i grab my stuff and walk outside.

"bella your not wearing a hoodie like i told
you!" dad yelled from the distance as i was about to open the front door.

"but dad i don't want to it's not cold"