Imagine Loki haunting your dreams (part 3)

[Due to the insane about of comments I have revived (basically all of them saying 'do a part three!') find the final part of this imagine. My wattpad army. This is for you. Enjoy]

A burning fire grew inside of you as Loki's lips claimed yours, a moan escaping your lips as his hands trailed down you, pulling him closer to you. "Loki", you moaned as he grasped a handful of your hair, pulling your head back. Loki chuckled as his lips slunk lower, kissing down your exposed neck as he pushed you backwards into the wall behind. Your fingers dug into his back drawing him closer as his lips returned back to yours, nibbling them passionately as you submitted yourself to him. "Ha, mortals. So easy", he chuckled slyly between kisses as he pulled off your jacket, letting it fall to the floor. "No", you muttered, gasping as Loki's large, cold hands brushed against your stomach, almost making your skin freeze. "I wonder if you could handle a god", he mused slyly into your ear as he let his hands trail up your spine, sending shivers up you. Your mind raced just as fast as your beating heart; Loki wanted you, and there was no way you could stop him, but then, did you really want to? His deep green eyes looked hungrily into yours as his sly grin crept into a wicked grin, his jaw clenching as your body tensed against his, feeling it press against your thigh. "My my, you are a delicious one", he mused, his velvety voice sending another shiver down your spine. He thrust his lips against yours, his tongue entering into you as his hands gripped your waist. Taken in surprise, you wanted to scream to tell him to stop, that you weren't ready, whilst a deep desire fought inside you, making you want to succumb. Just as quickly as he because, Loki's lips sharply yanked away from you, along with the rest of him with a metallic thud. Snapping your eyes open, you were a little confused for Loki to not be infront of you, instead it was just Mjoiner on the floor. "Loki!", a voice bellowed from the direction of the street, and you gasped in surprise to see the owner of the raging voice, Thor, his red cape matching the colour of his angry face. You looked the other way to see a crumbled Loki on the floor, his pride looking broken, and just as equally annoyed at having his moment interrupted. "Thor! I was having fun! Why do you always have to spoil everything", he groaned, rubbing at his cheek where a fading imprint of Mjoiner had hit him as he staggered to his feet. "You are suppose to be in prison!", Thor shouted, calling his hammer back to him as he charged towards his brother. Eyes widening in alarm, Loki turned and ran down the alleyway, giving you a quick wink as he passed by. You watched their figures disappear, that you hadn't noticed the tall dark figure materialise behind you. "Until your next sleep, Y/N", Loki whispered into your ear as his cold lips kissed your neck. Gasping in surprise, you turned to look at him, but Loki had vanished just as quickly as he had appeared. He stayed true to his word, and every night when you closed your eyes, you opened them seconds later to be staring into beautiful green ones, a wicked grin on their lips as they claim you as theirs again.