Imagine watching a film with Loki

"So, what did you think?", you eagerly asked Loki as he got up from where you'd both been cuddling on the bed. You'd had the day off, and after dragging Loki around every single shop imaginable, you'd arrived back home and settled in to watching some of the films you'd bought. He turned around and looked at the rolling credits on the screen before looking back with an raised eyebrow at you. "You mortals have an unhealthy obsession with the living dead", he chuckled, shaking his head as he left the room. "But they're zombies! Zombies are cool Loki", you shouted after him but he'd gone. You sighed, taking your new Walking Dead DVD out and flicking the TV over onto a film playing on one of the channels. You didn't know what it was but decided to watch it anyway. Kicking off your slippers, you snuggled down into your bed. "Besides, I know a form of dark creature you would like more", Loki chuckled as he came back into the room with a large bowl of popcorn, nearly causing you to let you a little cry of fright at his sudden appearance. "Oh really? And what's that?", you sighed, resting back down trying to calm yourself after his little scare. "Vampires. They are much more to your tastes, and far more romantic and sophisticated to your undead fellows", Loki chuckled as he turned off the light and came over and sat next to you offering you the popcorn. "Ha, you talk as if you know them", you muttered as you greedily took popcorn and ate it. "Oh course, there are a few of them in Hel. I should take you there some day to meet them", he admitted smiling at you. Your mouth dropped open and you turned to look at him in shock. "What? You've met vampires?". He grinned, reaching over and gently closing your mouth. "Yes, now are you watching this film or not?", Loki chuckled, gesturing to the film still playing on the TV. "Oh yeah", you muttered, before resuming to watch the film. Throughout the film, Loki kept glancing over at you, the smirk on his face growing in the flickering light off the TV as he watched you. Your eyes were glued to the TV, watching transfixed, gripped by the suspense, your hand hovering over the popcorn. The music started to get darker as the tension on the screen began to build. You could feel your heart pounding in your chest as you watched, knowing something bad was about to happen. The young girl on the screen had just been running for her life away from this demon that was after here, and by now your eyes were wide in fear, the same as hers; Her breathing was quick from running, yours from merely watching. Your heart was in your mouth in terror as the music built to it's crescendo, and your heart stopped, mirroring exactly what was happening on screen. A cold hand rested on your shoulder, a deadly voiced whispered "Boo" into your ear as you felt their presence beside you. You screamed in terror, the bowl of popcorn going flying as you catapulted yourself forward in fear, only to be dragged backward, thrown onto the bed with a dark figure straddling over the top of you, pinning you down. You continued to scream but their hand clammed firmly over your mouth as your looked terrified up into their eyes, their wicked vivid green eyes, a cruel curled smile on their lips. You froze in fear, before wrecking your hand free to pull theirs off you. "LOKI!", you screamed, hitting him hard on the chest as he burst into laughter. "Don't ever do that to me again!", you cried, slapping his across the cheek as you sat up, keeping back tears of fright as you breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I couldn't resist, it was the perfect opportunity. And besides, you will insist on watching these dreadful horror films. I thought I would give you a taste of what real terror feels like", he chuckled as you buried yourself back into the covers of your bed, your eyes firmly fixed on Loki's. "Look, I'm sorry. Okay. I won't do it again, I promise", he said apologetically as he sat next to you and put his arm around you. You were still tense around him, but soon gave up and rested your head on his chest and his fingers twirled through your hair. "Wonder what it's like to be bitten by a vampire?", you muttered continuing to watch the film as you both watched the young woman being bitten and drained on screen by the vampire who had come behind her. "I can show you if you like", Loki said seriously, looking down at you, stroking the hair away from your neck. You bit your lip, but before you could reply, Loki's lips were against your neck, gently kissing it, each cold kiss sending a shiver down your spine. "Loki", you moaned as he began gently nibbling your neck, feeling his teeth brush lightly against your skin. Your hand trailed up to behind his head, grasping onto his hair as his hand wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him. His lips trailed higher up, crossing your neck and face until they rested on your lips. You just lay there in a mind of ecstasy as he kissed you, his tongue tracing yours, his biting soft but firm on your lips. Eventually he pulled away, his eyes looking lustfully into yours as you lay there breathless on top of him. "Mmm, maybe I should let you be a vampire more often", you said as your hand traced his cheek. "I think you should, besides I wouldn't want to kill you like most vampires would Y/N. You taste too good for that", he whispered as he held you closer, his lips pressed to yours again as he lay there with you well into the next day.