Imagine you and Loki's first kiss

"Where are you?", you shouted as you spun around, looking through the gaps in the trees. You'd been playing hide and seek with Loki all morning in the palace, but now he had ran off into the woods. You'd following, chasing him as he disappeared through the trees, but you'd lost sight of him. All you could hear was the rustling of leaves as the wind gently blew around you, and you brushed your hair out of your eyes. A twig snapped nearby, causing you to jump and look it it's direction, however you couldn't see anything. You spun around again, trying to see him but he wasn't there. "Loki, come on. It's getting dark now", you said walking between two trees. You were too busy looking around to even notice the figure slink out for behind the tree next to you. "Boo", they whispered into your hear, causing you to jump and scream as you span around. Their hand immediately clammed over your mouth, pushing you up against the tree. You panicked in fear for a second, fearing that you were being attacked, but then you caught sight of who it was. It was Loki, grinning at you. "Looks like I found you", he chuckled playfully. "Loki. You scared me", you say, pulling his hand down. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist", he said shrugging his shoulders, placing his hands up on either side of you. "Ok, you win", you said smiling up at him. "I always win", he said slyly, leaning into you, and his lips collided against yours, taking you by surprise. You tried to pull away but his hands dropped down, cupping your cheeks as he continued to kiss you. You couldn't believe what was happening, Loki the prince of Asgard, your friend, was kissing you. You gave into him, and wrapped your arms around his neck, slipping your fingers into his hair as his hands slipped down to your waist, pulling you closer into him. Loki pulled his lips gently away from you, his dark eyes greedily starring into yours. "I always get what I want Y/N, including you", he whispered darkly, grinning slyly.