Imagine helping Sherlock find Loki (part 5)

[due to the high amount of comments received by all my fantastic Instagram/Wattpad followers of how I have destroyed their souls, I have bowed to peer pressure. Find below the final instalment in this Sherlock/Loki imagine]

Imagine helping Sherlock find Loki (part 5)

You were dead and nothing could change that, not now, not ever. You didn't know how long it had been, weeks, months, nothing changed, everything was still the same. Trapped in Loki's cell, he would come everyday, taunting you, laughing, you too powerless to stop him. His fingers had traced every single part of you, your mind no longer your own, and you'd been helpless to stop him, remaining trapped in chains, your screams and pleads for help falling on deaf ears. The cell door opened again and Loki strolled inside. You didn't even bother to look up, your head hanging limp, your arms aching from being chained up, your feet barely touching the floor. "Y/N, my little pet. Tired are we?", Loki chuckled, lifting up your chin so his strong green eyes fell on your. You didn't say anything, as nothing you ever said stopped him, it only made your pain worse. "I thought seeing as it's been a year since your death down on Midgard that I thought I would give you a little gift", Loki said, stroking your cheek. "What? A year?", you manage to speak weakly, you eyes wide in shock; Had it really been that long. Loki chuckled, his finger tracing your lips, his hand rested on your side. "Yes, your pathetic mortal friend has mourned you everyday since I killed you. And of course, I have made his suffering all the more fun. So I'm going to show you", he chuckled darkly. He pressed his palm to your forehead and you screamed as your mind exploded in pain. You were now watching everything from an outsiders view, your heart breaking at the sight in front of you. Sherlock was slouched in the chair, the chair you'd died in, your dirty jacket he'd bought you as a gift clutched tightly in his bony fingers as his pale, hollow eyed face stared blankly ahead, his black curled hair hanging limp, dried tear stains covering his face. 221b was exactly how you remembered it, but there was dust everywhere, looking like Sherlock hadn't moved from that exact spot for all that time. "You see Y/N", Loki's voice echoed inside your mind, "I have been visiting Sherlock everyday, taunting him with your memory, breaking him to the point of no return". Loki's voice laughed inside your mind before his form appeared standing behind Sherlock in the flat. Loki's dark grin grew even stronger as he raised his hand, and in a flash of green light, made an illusion of yourself appear. "Sherlock", your illusion whispered in your voice, it's outline faded, standing in front of him, holding out your hands. "Come to me", it whispered, a fake tear running down it's cheek. Sherlock was sat watching it, his chest heaving up and down, even more tears running down his cheeks. "Y/N. Why? I swore I would protect you. I failed. I failed", Sherlock muttered, his voice cracked, never taking his eyes off your illusions ones. Loki chuckled darkly and he made your illusion keep repeating itself again and again, Sherlocks pain growing even more. It wasn't until he placed his head in his hands that you noticed the gun on his lap, cocked and loaded. In your mind you tried to scream out to him, to stop him, but Loki's laughter grew, drowning you out. "I'm sorry. I so sorry", Sherlock cried, holding his head in his hands, his shoulders shaking. "Sherlock. Please", your illusion whispered, before it faded, and so too did the vision. "Why?!", you scream at Loki, now fuelled with new strength from this anger now inside you as your mind came back to the cell. Loki laughed, and brought his face close to yours. "His mind is weak now, I've been taunting him like that for so long now. He will crack, but I think I know an even better way to destroy him now", Loki chuckled. "I have tried to make you mine Y/N, but of course I knew that in the end you would never fully submit yourself to me, no matter how hard I force you", he said darkly, his hand tracing down your body, applying pressure to every bruise that covered your weak body, making you wince. "I think this is goodbye, don't you agree?", Loki chuckled. Something changed in his eyes, and it was as if in that second you read his mind. You didn't even get chance to scream before he slammed his lips onto yours, his tongue entering your mouth. He pressed both his hands firmly onto your forehead, your mind now burning, every part of you screaming in agony. Then it stopped. You opened your eyes and found yourself looking down at Sherlock. You were back in 221b, but something didn't feel right. You tried to move, to speak, but you couldn't do anything, it was like you had no control. "Stop your games Loki", Sherlock said weakly, his head hung low from where he was sat. You tried to scream to Sherlock, to tell him it was you, but your body was already speaking, but it was Loki's voice which came out of you. "You got in my way Sherlock. You needed to be stopped", Loki said, his voice coming out of you no matter how much you forced him to stop. "But you didn't have to kill Y/N. She didn't have to die!", Sherlock snarled, lifting his eyes up to look directly into yours, enraged. "Well now you have paid the price. Now end it", Loki said, making your hand gesture to the gun laid on Sherlocks lap. Your mind screamed in terror, but still nothing came out, Loki had full control over you, his laugher filling your mind. "End your pain Sherlock", Loki's voice said, a sly smile creeping over your lips. Sherlock looked down at the gun, his hands trembling as he picked it up. "I loved her", Sherlock muttered, his voice trembling as his teary eyes looked at your smug ones. He shakily got to his feet and looked at the gun in his trembling hands, his eyes widening in realisation. "Did she suffer?", Sherlock asked, looking back at you. "Only as much as you have", Loki replied, his voice cold as it made Sherlock tear up again. "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry. I love you", Sherlock whispered, as he placed the gun to his forehead, his finger on the trigger. You screamed in terror and fought with all your might against Loki, trying to break his hold of you as Sherlock closed his eyes, preparing himself. "You did this to me Loki. You made me suffer. You took my one love away from me. It's you who should be dead!", Sherlock spat, and in an instant he turned the gun straight to you, and pulled the trigger. "Goodbye Y/N", Loki's voice chuckled inside your head as the gun fired. Your body finally became your own, and you screamed in agony as the bullet hit you square in the chest, much to Sherlocks horror as the scream was your own voice. "No! y/N!", Sherlock cried as he grabbed hold of you, throwing the gun aside as your body collapsed, blood pouring from the wound in your chest. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!", he cried as he cradled you, you breath coming in rattled gasps as your lungs filled with blood. "Sherlock, I-", you never got the finish your sentence, as your body gave out, too weak and fragile over the years torture. "No!", Sherlock screamed as he cradled your dead body again, his heart broken. "Y/N, I love you", he cried, as he kissed your cold lips, closing your open dead eyes. Without a seconds hesitation, still holding you close, he picked up the gun and placed it to his forehead. "I will never loose you again", he whispered as he pulled the trigger, the gunshot echoing across the whole street, Loki's manic laughter reaching across the whole nine realms as he proclaimed his victory at your and Sherlocks defeat.

The End