Imagine Loki saving you at SHIELD

You sat in the closet where you were hidden on board the SHIELD helicarrier as gunshots were being fired. You had no idea what was going on, but you were terrified, and had crawled in here when it first all kicked off. The shooting nearby stopped, and you could hear someone walking outside, holding your breath, hoping you wouldn't be discovered. "You can't hide in there forever you know Y/N", a dark voice spoke, whilst knocking on the closet door. Hesitantly, you opened the door, an looked straight into the eyes of Loki, the prisoner who the Avengers had captured. "Loki, what are you doing out?", you asked scared. "Come with me, quickly", he said, holding out his hand as gunfire started close by again. You take his hand and he helps you up, pulling you along the corridor, his arm around you, protecting you. He pulls you into a secured room, and closes the door, looking back at you. "How do you know my name?", you asked, staring at him. "I saw you when I was first brought here. Ever since I have wanted to meet you", he says stepping closer. This was the first time you had seen Loki, and you couldn't help but stare into his beautiful green eyes. "Your safe in here Y/N. Someone as lovely as you needs to be kept safe", he whispered to you as he placed a hand onto your cheek. You felt yourself blush, and smiled at him "Thanks", you say, a little breathless. He swiftly leant down and planted a kiss firmly onto your lips, taking you by surprise. He pulled back from you, flashed his cheeky grin, ran to the door, winked at you, before leaving. You stood there breathless and speechless, feeling like you were standing on cloud nine.