Imagine Loki having to rescue you

You had been running for miles, your breath coming in sharp gasps. You had been running though the dark forest escaping the wolf-like beasts that had been chasing you. You had tried to fight them off but they had been too strong, and one of them had managed to bite your leg. Each step caused you great pain and you knew you couldn't run for much further. Ahead you could see light, so ran towards it. You suddenly trip over a tree stump and find yourself falling/rolling down the steep hill. You continue rolling out of the trees, heading straight to a cliff edge. You desperately claw at the ground trying to stop. You fall over the edge, just managing to grab onto some roots hanging. You cry out in fear, looking at the sheer bottomless drop below you. You try to pull yourself up, only to find the beast face above you looking down. Their sharpened claw starts cutting at the roots, about to make you fall to your death. You scream out, closing your eyes, fearing death. You feel something fly down past you. You open your eyes to see the beast falling to its death. You look back up and see Loki, your best friend since you could remember looking down at you. "Y/N, take my hand!", he screams at you. You try to grab up to reach him but the roots start to give way. "Y/N please hurry!", his eyes full of tears, desperately trying to reach you. Suddenly the roots snap, and you feel yourself falling. "Loki!", you scream as you see his terrified face. The cold air rushes past you, as you watch his imagine disappear as you fall, closing your eyes, knowing you will hit the bottom soon. A hand grabs you and you feel yourself soaring upwards. You open your eyes, and see Loki, holding onto you, riding on top of a giant bird like creature. He pulls you up into his arms, holding you close. "Y/N, I thought I'd lost you!", he cried. "Thank you", you manage to pant, holding him close. He looks into your eyes, and kisses you passionately on the lips. "I don't want to loose you, my queen" he whispers to you as you both fly off into the sunset. 

Continues in part 2