Imagine Loki watching a Disney film

You sat snuggled up with Loki on the sofa, his arms wrapped around you as you both watched the TV. "Hasn't this been on before?", Loki asked as a commercial came on TV. "Yes, they always come on. It's called an advert. It's to make you buy the products", you say sighing. "Well they're annoying. Pathetic human invention", he mutters, causing you to giggle. "Okay then, shall I put a film on then? You won't get any adverts watching that", you say, getting up and looking at him, your eyebrow raised. "It better not be one of those action films again, they are flawed in so many ways", he says, grinning at you. "Right. I know the perfect film then", you say immediately running over to your film collection, shuffling through it until you found it. You popped it into the DVD player and ran back over to the sofa, curling up against Loki again. "So what are we watching Y/N?", he asked as you pressed play. "Wait and see mr ice man", you chuckled at him. You both lay curled up together watching Cinderella, the first Disney film you ever bought. Once the credits rolled, Loki looked down at you smiling, kissing your forehead. He then got up, then quickly grabbed your foot and pulled off your slipper. "Hey, what are you doing?", you ask him, a little confused. He cleared his throat before kneeling down in front of you. "Y/N, I believe you are a princess, the love of my life. May I try on your lost slipper, to see if I am right?", he asked in a soft velvety voice, a grin on his lips. Giggling, you offered out your foot to him, which he put the slipper on. "A perfect fit! I have found you my princess", he said, quickly leaning to you, giving you a kiss.