Imagine you and Loki in battle

"Watch out!", Loki shouted to you as you fired your spell at the advancing Dark Elves. You and Loki had been happily ruling Asgard together, until an army of elves had attacked. You'd help clear people out of the city whilst Loki lead the Asgardian army into battle. You dropped to the floor as Loki shot a blast of green energy at the elves who were charging at you from behind. "Thanks", you said as he helped you to your feet. His black hair was messed, blowing in the wind, his armour damaged, a small cut on the bridge of his nose with a black bruise forming on his once perfect cheekbone. "I thought you were helping people to leave", he said holding you, protecting you from the falling rubble off a nearby explosion. "Everyone is safe. I came back for you", you said, stroking his cheek as he winced. "You need to leave now, it's too dangerous", Loki said urgently, motioning for a guard to come over. "Keep her safe and get her out of here", he hissed to him, as the guard took hold of you. "No Loki, I'm not leaving you!", you shouted to his retreating figure as he dashed back into the battle, digging your heels in, wrenching your arm out of his grasp. The guard tried to pull you back but fell down dead at your feet, a dark elf appearing behind him, now advancing on you. You grabbed the guards sword, holding it defensively in front of you as now you had three elves circling you. You spun around, trying to keep them in your sight, your grip tightening. "Y/N!", Loki screamed seeing you trapped, running towards you. Two of the elves turned to look towards Loki and you seized the opportunity to thrust your sword into the back of one of them. An elf set on you, slashing with their dagger as you frantically tried to block every blow. The other elf had advanced towards Loki, but a green blast of energy sent him flying, falling down dead. Loki tried to throw a dagger at the elf, but you were both moving too quickly for it to hit the elf, as it skimmed across your cheek, cutting you. You screamed in pain, and the elf saw a gap in your defence, and lunged out. His blade sliced through your gown, across your thigh, making you fall to your knees. Loki stood their horrified, frozen on the spot as the elf held onto your head, their blade across your throat, ready to kill you. You looked up into its cold, expressionless eyes, tears of pain and fear running down your cheek. "I'm sorry Loki", you whispered, looking at Loki as the elf moved the blade back, ready to bring it down. You closed your eyes, but it never came. You looked and saw Loki behind the elf, his hand around its throat as his illusion you'd been watching disappeared. "Take your hands off my wife", he snarled viciously, before a deafening crack. The elf fell dead to the floor, it's neck snapped, as Loki quickly embraced you into his arms. "Oh Y/N, I thought I'd lost you", he cried, holding you tightly in his arms. He kissed your forehead, his hand stroking your cheek, his touch healing your wound. "I love you Loki", you cried, holding him tight. "I love you too, so much. You are my world Y/N", he said, before kissing your lips. You kissed him back, holding him so tight you thought he'd disappear. His tongue played with yours, dancing together between your lips, your kiss a burning fire. You kissed him hard, but he didn't respond back like you'd thought. You kissed him again, but he didn't do anything. You pulled away and opened your eyes to look into his, and felt your heart stop. His eyes weren't sparkling in their deep pools of green anymore, they were cold and empty, a tear falling down his pale cheek. His body weight became heavy, and you couldn't hold him up, so lowered him carefully to the ground. "Loki? Loki!", You cried terrified, shaking him, trying to get him to respond. That's when you saw the knife sticking out of his back, the tip just sticking out of his chest. "No, Loki!", you screamed in horror, shaking him violently, trying to revive him. "I love you", you whispered as you kissed his lips, closing his eyes, before feeling the rage deep inside you as you looked up to see the last elf survivors surrounding you, their weapons drawn. Guilt, regret, pain, fear, sorrow, hurt, hatred; all these emotions made your blood boil and you screamed Loki's name to the sky. You threw your head back as you screamed to the heavens, a blast of dark black energy with shards of green fire erupting from you, blasting the surrounding elves off their feet as they disintegrated to dust. You collapsed, exhausted onto Loki's dead chest, weeping. Asgard had won the war, but at too high a cost. You had lost your love, your husband, your king; Loki. You ruled over Asgard alone, without Loki at your side. Every day you mourned him, and every day you grew more cold and heartless, making the people of Asgard suffer for your loss. You couldn't mend the gap left, so let Asgard burn for it, as you became the cold heartless monster, with no Loki to stop you.